As viewed from an iPhone (at least):
- From any page in any language version, the "View Normal Wikitravel" button at the bottom takes you to the Main Page of the English version, making it difficult or impossible to view other language versions on the non-mobile site from a mobile device.
- There are no interlanguage links from a given destination page to the corresponding page in another language version.
- There are no links anywhere for pages in the sidebar like the Travellers' pub, Help page, or Recent changes.
- Recent changes doesn't always display the title of the page that was altered.
When it happens
What should happen
- The "View Normal Wikitravel" button should take you to the normal page in the same language version you are currently viewing.
- Interlanguage links should appear at the bottom and lead to the corresponding page in the respective language version.
- Sidebar links should be provided somewhere, at the bottom perhaps.
- Clicking on Recent changes and other Special pages should either lead to a legible mobile version of the page, or should lead directly to the normal non-mobile page
How to fix it
Sign below, please
- texugo 01:14, 20 September 2011 (EDT)