Swedish Wikitravel Report for 20 August 2006
Progress in generalEdit
Progress in general has been rather slow, but we have focused on adding new material and dealing with destination of the month, in order to attract new readers.
Swedish Wikitravel have 123 registered users and a couple of new users have showed up since June 2006. It is also a pleasure to se that the number of serious, but anonymous, edits seem to be on the increase.
Focus since last reportEdit
- adding new material to existing articles
- with the aid of new material added, the change of destination of the month has made the main page look considerably more active
- gathering of new, travel-related material like images and facts for new articles
Focus during the next monthEdit
- The process of electing a new destination of the month has proved to be a good way to focus on an article. We will continue to follow this path and see where it takes us.
- Some sort of e-mail to all swedish users in order to try them to find their way back to help out
At the moment, we have no special issues to discuss. The software works fine.
At the moment, we see some sort of slight interest on the increase. Swedish Wikipedia has made a template with links to swedish Wikitravel, to be used in Wikipedia articles about destinations.
Thanks for the report, Riggwelter. Congratulations for the growth of sv: I find it very positive that you guys are focusing on quality rather than quantity. I'm sure you're making a great language version of Wikitravel. Ricardo (Rmx) 14:34, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks. One step at a time! Riggwelter 06:04, 24 August 2006 (EDT)