A Wikitravel Expedition is a special sub-project for Wikitravel articles or images. (Sure, we could just call it a "project", but what fun is that?) Expeditions help Wikitravellers collaborate and organize around certain subjects, be they based on shared interests, geography, or shared skills.
- Albanian Wikitravel Expedition - Let's get a team together for Wikitravel in Albanian
- Azeri Wikitravel Expedition - Let's get a team together for Wikitravel in Azeri
- Danish Wikitravel Expedition - Let's get a team together for Wikitravel in Danish
- Greek Wikitravel Expedition -- starting a Wikitravel version in Greek
- Indonesian Wikitravel Expedition -- Wikitravel in Bahasa Indonesia
- Lithuanian Wikitravel Expedition -- help to start the Lithuanian version of Wikitravel
- Norwegian Wikitravel Expedition — an attempt to launch Wikitravel in Norwegian.
- Persian Wikitravel Expedition -- help to start the Wikitravel in Persian
- Tamil Wikitravel Expedition -- help to start the Wikitravel in Tamil
- Turkish Wikitravel Expedition -- help start a version of Wikitravel in Turkish
- Ukrainian Wikitravel Expedition -- let's start the Ukrainian Wikitravel
Don't see the one you're looking for? See How to start a new language version for instructions on how to start your own. Links to successfully completed (that is, launched) expeditions are in the Archive.