A Wikitravel Expedition is a special sub-project for Wikitravel articles or images. (Sure, we could just call it a "project", but what fun is that?) Expeditions help Wikitravellers collaborate and organize around certain subjects, be they based on shared interests, geography, or shared skills.
The following are Expeditions to set up versions of Wikitravels in other languages. See also Wikitravel's language version policy.
- Hebrew Wikitravel Expedition - Getting together a team to start a version of Wikitravel in Hebrew
- Hungarian Wikitravel Expedition - It's time to launch a Hungarian version of Wikitravel
- Russian Wikitravel Expedition -- an expedition to start a version of Wikitravel in Russian (по-русски)
- Chinese Wikitravel Expedition -- for the biggest language speaking group and the sencond largest group of Internet users in terms of mother language. Traditional or Simplified. Let's try.
- Norwegian Wikitravel Expedition — an attempt to launch Wikitravel in Norwegian.
- Esperanto Wikitravel Expedition
- Finnish Wikitravel Expedition — because it's there, perkele!
- Lithuanian Wikitravel Expedition