Internet Brands  is the company which owns and develops the Wikitravel trademark and websites.
Internet Brands, Inc.
909 North Sepulveda Blvd., 11th Floor
El Segundo, CA 90245
- Paul - User:IBobi. Community Manager. E-mail: paul.obrien at internetbrands.com
- Aleksandra - User:IBAlex. Community Specialist. E-mail: aleksandra.wocial at internetbrands.com
For non-urgent tech requests and bug reports, please contact Paul or Aleksandra above.
For emergencies that must be resolved immediately, please contact:
- urgent at wikitravel.org - for the highest priority issues. (i.e. Site down)
- Internet Brands has a legal team with varying specialties. Paul O'Brien - User:IBobi can be used as a first point of contact. (Please note that on-site discussion of legal matters at times may not be appropriate. In such situations, email and phone conversations may be needed.)
- Roadmap — discussion and voting for top-priority feature requests
- Top bugs — discussion and voting for top-priority bugs