- 1st July: Canada Day, formerly Dominion Day, throughout Canada
- 4th July: American Independence Day, throughout the USA
- 6th July-14th July: San Fermín , Pamplona, Spagna
- 10th July: Bahamanian Independence Day, throughout the Bahamas
- 14th July: Bastille Day, the French national day. Because day off work is 14th of July celebrations are often held 13th of July
- first weekend in July: Winchester Hat Fair, a festival of street theatre in Winchester, Inghilterra
- Vassa (in Thailand: Khao Phansa Day)
- Sound of Frankfurt Open-Air concert in Francoforte, Germania
- Rock Fest http://wikitravel.org/en/Alentejo#Do @ Portugal
- 15th July (weekend of): Love Parade Famous techno festival held in Berlino, Germania. Back on after a two year hiatus.
- Clam Festival in Yarmouth, Maine.
- Mid July: Billabong Pro surfing in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa