Zator is a small town in Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
Zator's located in halfway between Katowice and Kraków airports.
- City Center. Center with neogothic town hall
- Castle. 15 century origin castle
- Carp's Valley (Dolina Karpia). Beautiful area of artificial fish ponds, place inhabited by many rare bird species
- Saint Adalbert and George church. Medieval church in the town center
- Jewish cemetery. Located on Słoneczna street
Most of people visit amusement Park Energylandia, Dinozaurland , Mythology Park, Insects Park and Santa Claus village. You also have to taste carp fish from local ponds
- River Park Rest Resort, Parkowa 8. Year-round camping, bar, restaurant, close proximity to river, bungalows and tents
- Western Camp, Oświęcimska 35. Bungalow resort with free WiFi, garden, bar, restaurant
- Holiday Park Zator, Podleśna. Bungalow resort near amusement parks, swimming pool, WiFi
- Osada Zator, Podleśna. Bungalow resort near amusement parks, WiFi, garden
Resort with a garden, restaurant, bar, WiFi and beach
- Skandynawska Przystań, Rybarskiego 5. Bungalow resort, free WiFi, garden, bike rental
See nearby towns, if you have more time you can see Beskid Mountains or Jura Mountains