Yurihama (湯梨浜) is a city in Tottori Prefecture, Japan.
- Enchoen Chinese Garden, ☎ 085-832-2180, . One of the largest Chinese gardens in Japan. It was first assembled in China, disassembled, and then rebuilt here. Chinese acrobatics performances are also done here. Entrance is ¥500.
- Ueshi Castle. The original was destroyed by the Tokugawa army. It was rebuilt in 1990.
- Museum of History and Folklore.
- Shitori Shrine. The main hall of the shrine was rebuilt in 1818, but many of the artifacts from the shrine are National Treasures.
- Kitayama Tomb
- Fudo-taki Falls and Ima-taki Falls
- Togo Lake
- Hawai Onsen
- Ishiwaki Beach Deemed the 88th most beautiful beach in Japan.
- Tami Guesthouse, 546 Ryūtō, Yurihama-chō, Tōhaku-gun, Tottori-ken, Japan, ☎ 0858-41-2026, . checkin: 5:00pm; checkout: 10:00am. Charming guesthouse with shared male and female dorms. Easy walking access to JR Matsuzaki and stunning views of Lake Togo and the sleepy lakeside town of Matsuzaki. 2,800 yen/night.
- Bokoro, 4-25 Hawai Onsen, Yurihama-cho, Tohaku-gun, Tottori Prefecture 682-0715, Japan, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 10:00am. High-end Japanese-style hotel with views over Lake Togo. Access to the hotel's hot spring baths, constructed on a platform over the water. 16,800yen.