Yokote (横手) is a city in Akita prefecture.
- Manga Museum (まんが美術館), Shinmachi 285, Masuda (In Jumonji near Masuda Junior High School.), ☎ +81 0182 45-5556. A museum about Japanese comics with original works by famous manga artists. (39.204769,140.550421) edit
- Akita Prefectural Museum of Modern Art (秋田県立近代美術館), Tomigasawa 62-46, Akasaka, ☎ +81 0182 33-8855. This museum's collection of modern art is predominately from Akita, though some is from elsewhere. (39.292561,140.547516) edit
- Kamakura Festival (横手かまくら祭り Yokote Kamakura Matsuri), (This festival is held at many locations in Yokote -- see the website for a map.), ☎ +81 0182 33-7111, . Feb 15-16 6PM-9PM. Small igloos (called "kamakura") are built in many locations across town. There are hundreds of kamakura, some large enough to enter. Some of these, in turn, become small eating establishments. Traditionally, amazake (a sweet winter-season drink) and mochi are served. edit
- Hiraka Gymnasium (横手市平鹿体育館), Gakumachiushiro 140, Asamai, Hiraka, ☎ +81 0182 24-1340. This public gymnasium hosts a variety of sporting events. (39.263243,140.492257) edit
- Jūmonji Track and Field Stadium (十文字陸上競技場), Bōzuzawa 20-1, Jūgonoshinden, Jūmonjimachi, ☎ +81 080-1847-5809. This is the regional track and field stadium. (39.235922,140.518602) edit
- Yokote Gymnasium (横手体育館), 条里２丁目２−４０ (1 block NW of Yokote City Hall.), ☎ +81 0182 33-2102 . This city gymnasium hosts a variety of sports and community events. (39.312994,140.552377) edit
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|