WolfsburgEarth : Europe : Central Europe : Germany : Northern Germany : Lower Saxony : Brunswick Land : Wolfsburg
Wolfsburg is easily accessible by road and rail. By road simply take junction 5 off of the A39 and head towards Wolfsburg-Morse. The main line rail station is located at Bahnhof Wolfsburg Hauptbahnhof Willy-Brandt-Platz 3 38440 Wolfsburg and there are regular services to many destinations.
Walking is the best option. Everything is close together in the city.
Wolfsburg is quite a modern city having been built, in the main, in 1938 on to house workers from the newly built VW factory. However, it's castle dates from 1600 and today houses the Stadtmuseum. It has a rundown of the city's history from 1938, when the VW plant was founded, to the present day. There's also a small regional history museum and two art galleries that host rotating exhibitions
- AutoStadt, . AutoStadt is the home of Volkswagen AG. AutoStadt theme park is a city in itself and offers entertainment, dining, tours, driving, and more. Visit the website to plan your day or days at the AutoStadt in Wolfsburg. edit
- A visit to the Phaeno Science Centre is an absolute must. It is a new building designed by Zaha Hadid and is a breathtaking and revolutionary space.
- Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg 
- Sausalitos. edit
- Trattoria Incontri, Goethestraße 53, Wolfsburg, ☎ 05361 437254. Good pizzaria edit
- Restaurant Aqua, Parkstraße 1, Wolfsburg, ☎ 05361 607091, . Gourmet food on offer from the multi-Michelin star chefs at the Ritz-Carlton. Expect to pay handsomely for the experience Splurge. edit
- La Grotta, Rothenfelder Straße 21, Wolfsburg, ☎ 05361 12949, . Classic italian food at reasonable prices Mid Range. edit
Die Bar - A friendly spot and a great atmosphere with the most inexpensive drinks in town!
- Holiday Inn, Rathausstraße 1, D - 38440 Wolfsburg, ☎ +49 (0) 5361 - 20 70, . Ideally located within the centre of the city. Mid Range. edit
- Parkhotel Wolfsburg, Unter den Eichen 55, 38446 Wolfsburg, ☎ 053615050, . checkin: 1500; checkout: 1200. Great facilities but on the pricey side Mid-Splurge. edit
- Ritz-Carlton, Parkstrasse 1, ☎ +49 5361 60 70 00, . Discover a city known for its high-tech surrounding with modern art and contemporary architecture. edit