Winnemucca is a city in Nevada, roughly midway across the state on Interstate 80.
Largely, Winnemucca is reached via Interstate-80 coming from the east (Salt Lake City) or west (Reno), and by Highway-95 coming from the north (Boise) or south (Las Vegas). In addition to bus service, Amtrak passengers may disembark at the railway station.
- Sid's diner serves fantastic homestyle food. It's just past the Holiday Inn Express, south of I-80.
- Best Western Gold Country Inn, 921 W Winnemucca Boulevard, (775) 623-6999, Toll-free: (800) 346-5306, Fax: (775) 623-9190, .
- Best Western Holiday Motel, 670 W Winnemucca Boulevard, (775) 623-3684, Toll-free: (800) 262-8901, Fax: (775) 623-4221, .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1987 W. Winnemucca Blvd., (775) 625-3100, .
- Motel 6, 1600 West Winnemucca Boulevard, (775) 623-1180, Fax: (775) 623-4725, .
- The Holiday Inn Express has free Wireless Internet in the rooms.