Wincanton is a town in Somerset. Midway between Alfred's Tower and Glastonbury Tor
Arrival to Henstridge International Airport and Taxi through to Wincanton. Regular Bus Service using the Yeovil - Gillinham Service. http://www.airports-worldwide.com/uk/uk_henstridge.html
- Wincanton Under 18s Motor Racing Association Bayford - Memorial Hall circuit
- American Airforce WW2 Crash Site
- A303 Bypass
- Cale River Waterfall
- Monthly Farmer's Market - First Friday of the month
- The Cunning Artificer's Discworld Emporium - Beware the army of cats: Flo, Daughter of Molly, Tipu, Dundee and Molly.
- Follow the trail of discarded take-away wrappers along the streets.
- George Inn Mill Street.
- The Railway Inn - Popular with travellers on the Burton on Trent - Bournemouth Line
- The Bear Inn - Meet the Leonberger which ensures a peacefull time at the bar.