Willits is a city in Mendocino County on the North Coast of California. It is best known as the inland railroad endpoint for the Skunk Train,  from Fort Bragg.
Highway 101 runs north to south through Willits.
- 1 Willits Rider: Local flexible route service by Mendocino Transit Authority, 241 Plant Road, Ukiah, CA, 95482, 707-462-1422 or 800-696-4682, MTA. Call 707-459-9038 for a curb to curb ride.
- Blue Sky Gallery, 21 South Main Street, 707-456-9025, . Gallery dealing in paintings, photography, prints, sculpture, wood, glass, jewelry, and fine art.
- Ardella's Downtown Diner, 77 South Main Street, 707-459-6577.
- Country Skillet, 708 South Main Street, 707-456-9916.
- Loose Caboose Cafe, 10 Wood Street, 707-459-1434. Salads, sandwiches, and soups.
- Purple Thistle, 50 South Main Street, 707-459-4750.
- Shanachie Pub, 50 South Main Street, 707-459-9194.
- Baechtel Creek Inn & Spa, 101 Gregory Lane, ☎ 800 459 9063, . checkin: 2pm; checkout: 11am. The only hotel in Willits that sits one turn off the Hwy in a quiet cul-de-sac. Complimentary hot homemade breakfast.
- Best Western Willits Inn, 1777 South Main Street, ☎ 707-459-5800 (toll free: 800-495-6259, fax: 707-459-9367), .
- Willits Police Department, 125 East Commercial Street Suite 150, 707-459-6122.
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital, 1 Madrone Street, 707-459-6801, .
- Willits Fire Department, 74 East Commercial Street, 707-459-6271.
- The Willits News, 77 West Commercial Street, 707-459-4643, .