Archive for Wikitravel:Votes for deletion acted on in August 2010. If you can't find the chronicle that interests you here, try Wikitravel:Votes for deletion/July 2010 or Wikitravel:Votes for deletion/September 2010 for things that may have happened earlier or later, respectively.
- Delete. This is either an advertisement or a first-person account, neither of which meet the Wikitravel:What is an article criteria. I didn't speedy-delete it only because if it's a first person account then hopefully the contributor will see this and contribute to Siem Reap instead (but please read our Tour policy first). -- Ryan • (talk) • 02:47, 1 August 2010 (EDT)
- Delete! My guess is it is an ad. IP address it was posted from is in Cambodia, which is odd for a traveller reporting now on a 2007 trip. Pashley 04:45, 1 August 2010 (EDT)
- Also, it appears to be a copyvio. Identical text at . Pashley 04:51, 1 August 2010 (EDT)
- Based on Pashley's info and the fact that this user hasn't returned I'd be fine with a speedy delete, unless anyone objects. -- Ryan • (talk) • 09:17, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
- Looks like a speedy to me. Pashley 09:44, 2 August 2010 (EDT)
Result: Speedy Deleted. -- Ryan • (talk) • 09:55, 2 August 2010 (EDT)