This page is for requests of additional feedback on difficulties and disputes in Wikitravel, including both policy/style pages as well as actual article content.
Add links to disputed articles below in the appropriate section. Please don't start up conversations here; the point of this page is to direct Wikitravellers' attention to a discussion going on elsewhere. Please sign and date your request.
Requests pointing to discussions that have gone dormant for over two months will be removed from this page. Otherwise, the original contributor may remove his/her request when satisfied. (Please remember to do this, in order to keep the page clean!)
- Other Wikis are using CC-by-SA 2.0 or 3.0 licenses. Is this compatible with our 1.0? If not, can we fix that? Discussion at shared:Tech:License upgrade. Pashley 08:05, 23 December 2007 (EST)
- I'm renewing this rfc, despite it's having gone dead, just since it's an important discussion and people should be able to find it easily. --Peter Talk 05:08, 4 June 2008 (EDT)
- Talk:Advertising policy — an important discussion dedicated to drafting a policy for ads on Wikitravel that everyone should be aware of and take part in. Peter Talk 17:57, 10 January 2008 (EST)
Attacking the Tech backlog
- shared:Top bugs — I'm not sure that everyone realizes that this article exists, but it is a very important one and more contributions would be very welcome. --Peter Talk 16:47, 17 January 2008 (EST)
- shared:Roadmap#Nominations — Analogous to the top bugs, where we can vote for our preferred prioritization of feature requests. So show up and vote! If the process is confusing, hanging chads, etc., talk to me. --Peter Talk 13:50, 20 March 2008 (EDT)