20 Feb 2006 - 26 Feb 2006
- 13 Mar 2006 - 19 Mar 2006
You can nominate an article you would like to see as Collaboration of the week. Please follow the following guidelines.
- The nominated article should have an article status of usable. The idea is that a usable article is more likely to have sufficient stuff for people to whip into shape.
- You should mention at least five (5) ways in which to improve the article. This requirement will provide a roadmap for the effort and act as a barrier to nominating something that can be easily fixed.
- The destination should be interesting in some way. A destination that needs to get ready for an upcoming event will get preference.
- If an article meets the criteria above, add it to the "Upcoming" queue. There is no need for a discussion to select an article just for a week. Displace another article only if your nominee has to get into shape for something that can't wait. In that case, move everything in the queue down by one place. If it does not meet the other two criteria, feel free to simply replace the article.
- Don't let the "Upcoming" queue have more than four articles.
- Do not displace the current article after the week has started.