| || |
| || |
Revision as of 20:29, 27 June 2007
White Plains is a city in New York.
- Westchester County Airport (IATA: HPN) (ICAO: KHPN), .
There are a number of malls in White Plains, including the upscale Westchester Mall, as well as the Galeria and White Plains Mall. That said, however, the most popular attraction in White Plains is the Metro North station, which can deposit a traveler into the heart of Manhattan via express train within 35 minutes. If you find yourself in White Plains for any prolonged period, you may want to take advantage of this option.
- Imperial Wok, 736 North Broadway, +1 914 686-2700. Right of New York Route 22 there is an amazing Chinese food place called Imperial Wok. It has an amazing and inexpensive lunch box. Its dinner menu is very delicious.
- Crowne Plaza White Plains Hotel, , A full service hotel in downtown White Plains near Westchester Mall. Meeting facilities perfect for business functions, weddings, receptions, bar mitzphas, and more.
- Renaissance Westchester Hotel, 80 West Red Oak Lane, +1 914 694-5400, Toll-free: +1 800 891-2696, Fax: +1 914 694-5616, .
- Residence Inn White Plains Westchester County, 5 Barker Avenue, +1 914 761-7700, Fax: +1 914 761-0136, .