Western Tamil Nadu is in India.
Western Tamil Nadu consists of the following districts
- Coimbatore — the textile capital of South India or the Manchester of the South
- Erode — center of an agricultural area, with the largest market in India, and important as a university town.
- Ooty — a popular hill station, famous botanical garden, dotabetta, speciality by travelling in palchakra vandi from Mettupaalayam
- Tirupur — this is the export city of Tamilnadu exporting Hosiery garments all over the world. People are famous for their hard work and success. This non sleeping city's growth in the past 15 years is greatest. But labour exploitation here is unmatched by any industrial city in India.
- Udumalaippettai — a mountain resort
Coimbatore is Gateway to Western Tamilnadu. It is connected very well major cities in the Country and few Internataional Locations such as Singapore, Dubai and Colombo.