West Pomeranian Voivodship
Earth : Europe : Central Europe : Poland : Pomerania : West Pomeranian Voivodship
- For the state in Germany, see Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. For the region in Germany, see Western Pomerania.
- Szczecin (German: Stettin) — medieval capital city with an enormous harbour, monuments and old parks, as well as numerous museums
- Kamień Pomorski — spa at the Baltic Coast
- Kołobrzeg — spa at the Baltic Coast
- Połczyn-Zdrój — spa in the Pomerania Lake District
- Świnoujście — spa at the Baltic Coast
- Ustka — spa at the Baltic Coast
- Ustronie Morskie
Some major airlines, Poland's national carriers LOT Polish Airlines  and some low cost airlines fly to Szczecin's Szczecin-Goleniów Airport  (GDN). Domestic flights operated by LOT (under Eurolot brand) connect Szczecin with Warsaw's Frederic Chopin Airport  (WAW).