| || |
West Hills is
in the San Fernando Valley, it's not its own city, it's actually a district of Los Angeles. |+|
West Hills is the .
| || |
Revision as of 17:32, 8 April 2008
West Hills is a community in the San Fernando Valley portion of Los Angeles County.
West Hills is accessible by car from either the 101 Freeway or the 118 Freeway.
An automobile is essential for getting around West Hills. There is a bus system  that costs $1.25.
- Shadow Ranch, 22633 Vanowen Street (just east of Fallbrook), +1 818 883-3637, . Historical site.
- Fallbrook Center, 6633 Fallbrook Ave (Fallbrook and Vanowen), +1 818 885-9700 (fax +1 818 885-0029). Anchored by Mervyns, Kohls, Michael's, Target.
- Stonefire Grill, 6405 Fallbrook Ave (Fallbrook Mall parking lot), +1 818 887-4145 (fax +1 818 887-4146), . Pizza, pasta and BBQ. $15.00 - $25.00.
- Casa di Pizza, 7543 Fallbrook Ave (just south of Saticoy), +1 818 884-5923. Pizzeria with large screen televisions for watching sports. $5.00 - $20.00.
- Big Mo's Sub Shop, 22720 Roscoe Blvd. (stripmall, corner of Roscoe and Fallbrook), +1 818 884-5131, . M - Sa: 9:00AM - 8:00PM; Su: 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Best sub shop in the valley. $5.00 - $10.00.
See hotels in nearby Chatsworth or Woodland Hills.
- Explore the San Fernando Valley or neighboring Simi Valley.