The Wasatch Front is a region of Utah. It occupies the north central part of the state and is the home of Salt Lake City, the state's largest city and capital, as well as a majority of the state's population. The region includes the counties of Wasatch, Salt Lake, Utah, Morgan, Cache, Davis, Weber, Rich, and the western half of Summit County (west of longitude 111W).
- Salt Lake City - capital of the state, center of the LDS church and home of Temple Square, site of Salt Lake City International Airport; population about 180,000
- Bountiful - suburb immediately north of Salt Lake City; population 45,000
- Layton - rapidly-growing bedroom community south of Ogden, with a growing commercial center; population 65,000
- Logan - fast-growing city located in Cache Valley and home to Utah State University
- Murray - mixed-use suburb near the center of the valley; population 45,000
- Ogden - center of the northern Wasatch Front; old industrial city; population 75,000
- Orem - mixed-use suburb just north of Provo in the southern Wasatch Front; population 90,000
- Provo - central city of the southern Wasatch Front and home of BYU; population 115,000
- Sandy - mostly bedroom community in the southern portion of the valley, with a distinct commercial region; population 90,000
- Springville - bedroom community just south of Provo, home to the Springville Art Museum; population 20,000
- Taylorsville - mixed-use suburb just west of center in the Salt Lake Valley; population 55,000
- West Jordan - rapidly-growing mixed-use suburb west of Sandy; population 95,000
- West Valley City - large mixed-use suburb southwest of Salt Lake City; population 115,000
- Park City Lodging, 2064 Prospector Avenue, ☎ 800-348-6759, . Park City Mountain resort represents a wide choice of vacation rental properties in Utah, Deer Valley & The Canyons. We offer outstanding lodging for every budget, from luxury private homes to deluxe, moderate, or economy condo rentals.