Warsaw/BielanyWarsaw : Bielany
Bielany  is a district of Warsaw. It consists mostly of new areas built in the 1960s and later, but has some old buildings and a great amount of greenery too. It will soon be reached by the developing metro. It is further divided into Chomiczówka, Huta, Las Bielański, Marymont-Kaskada, Marymont-Ruda, Młociny, Piaski, Wawrzyszew, Wólka Węglowa and Stare Bielany.
- By metro if you are willing to wait until 2010, otherwise see the map for the location of bus termini.
- Main streets: al. Armii Krajowej, ul. Żeromskiego-ul. Wólczyńska (perpendicular to Vistula); ul. Marymoncka, Wyb. Gdyńskie-ul. Pułkowa (Wisłostrada) (parallel to Vistula).
- Brühl Palace (Pałac Brühla) ul. Muzealna 8
- Camaldolese Church ul. Dewajtis 5. Established in 1639 as a monastery.
As of April 2009, the Warsaw Metro (Subway) provides access to the Bielany District with 3 stations. Stare Bielany (Old Bielany) & Warzszywew & the terminus station of Mlociny. Allow 20mins from the Terminus to reach the Centrum station in the heart of Warsaw.
- Bielany Forest Reserve (Rezerwat Las Bielański) between ul. Marymoncka and Wyb. Gdyńskie (Wisłostrada). Many bicycle and walking paths.