Warren County (New Jersey)Earth : North America : United States of America : Mid-Atlantic : New Jersey : Skylands : Warren County (New Jersey)
There are no "cities" in Warren County. The largest municipalities are considered "Towns"
- Alpha — a suburb of Phillipsburg
- Belvidere — the county seat
- Hackettstown — a small, historic college town with a quaint, but struggling "Main Street" with lots of hiking and biking paths nearby.
- Harmony Township
- Phillipsburg — an urban town just across the river from Easton, PA
- Washington (Warren County, New Jersey)
- Route 80 slices right though the Northern portion of Warren County, which is between the Delaware Water Gap to the West and Netcong to the East.
- Route 78 will take you directly to Phillipsburg in the southernmost part of the county.
- The Hackettstown Station is the furthest west that the NJ Transit trains go. There are trains to/from Hackettstwon throughout the day. It only goes directly to Hoboken, with connections at dover or newark to New York Penn Station
- Rutherfurd Hall (Previously - (Villa Madonna) Next to - (Mountain Villa School)), 1686-R Route 517 Allamuchy, NJ 07820 (Directly South of I-80 exit 19 on the Left), ☎ 908-852-1894, . Wednesdays 1-4. Rutherfurd Hall is a cultural center and a museum owned and managed by the Allamuchy Township Board of Education. Rutherfurd Hall provides educational and enrichment opportunities for the residents of Allamuchy and the surrounding communities. The Hall is self-sustaining by public funding, foundation and individual support, donations, volunteers, event based fundraising, and through active earned income programs in the form of rentals and other programs & events. Rutherfurd Hall is a self-sufficient enterprise that protects and preserves its historical, cultural, and architectural integrity; all while providing educational and enrichment opportunities for the residents of Allamuchy and the surrounding communities. New Programs, Tastings, & Special Events are constantly being added and are publicized on the website and through their always pleasant, never annoying, mailing list. Suggested Donation of $5. (40° 54′ 52″ N,74° 48′ 48″ W) edit
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (Delaware Water Gap), (http://www.nps.gov/dewa/planyourvisit/directions.htm), ☎ (570) 828-2253 or (908) 496-4458, . Hiking, Fishing, Camping, Canoeing, Rafting, "Tubing". edit
- Emergency Dial 911
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, 651 Willow Grove Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840. (908) 852-5100
- Warren Hospital, 185 Roseberry Street, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865. (908) 859-6700