Vrsar is a millennia-old little town in Istria. Vrsar used to be a fisherman's village, now more famous as a family tourist destination. Just off Vrsar’s coast lies one of the most beautiful Istrian archipelagos with 18 uninhabited islands.
- Fancita, Dalmatinska 38. Beautiful bar and best pizza in all of Istra. They deliver, and the locals partake in it often as well.
- Hotel Pineta.  Situated in a pine-tree forest, close to the town and the town's seaside promenade, the Pineta Hotel is the most confortable hotel in Vrsar.
- Resort Belvedere.  This resort is located on a mild descend close to the beach, very close to the promenade and Vrsar old town centre. Guests have at their disposal modern rooms and apartments.
- Resort Petalon.  Resort Petalon provides its guests with rest in a green oasis and recreation in the sport zone with numerous tennis courts and a famous diving center. Guests can stay in modern apartments and rooms.
- Resort Riva.  Tourist Apartments Riva are situated on the very Vrsar Quay, next to the town promenade and marina. Thanks to their position, they provide a unique opportunity to learn about the local population’s lifestyle.
- All inclusive Resort Funtana.  Resort Funtana, situated in a small fishermen’s village of the same name, is a summer resort for a quiet family holiday. Funtana Resort offers accomodation in rooms.
- Naturist park Koversada - Apartments.  The Koversada Apartments are the most luxurious part of the Naturist Park Koversada. This tourist resort offers renovated, fashionably decorated apartments overlooking Limski Bay. The guests staying in apartments have all amenities of the Naturist Park Koversada at their disposal.
- Naturist park Koversada - Villas.  Villas Koversada is a tourist resort that is part of the Naturist Park Koversada. It offers accommodation in its simply furnished double and triple bedrooms. All contents of the Koversada Naturist Centre are available to the guests who are staying in the resort.
- Camping site Porto Sole.  The Porto Sole Campsite is in the immediate vicinity of the town of Vrsar. It is an excellent place for recreation thanks to the sports zone that offers tennis courts, a large swimming pool and a Diving Centre.
- Camping site Valkanela.  The spacious Valkanela Campground is located in the cove between Vrsar and Funtana. The campground offers nicely arranged sites and sanitary facilities, numerous sports activities, children's beach and a fully equipped marina.
- Camping site Koversada.  The Koversada Campground may accommodate 5000 guests per day and offers comfortable campsites, modern sanitary facilities and diverse commercial offer. The special feature of Koversada is tent camping on a car-free island.