Vrsar is a millennia-old little town in Istria. Vrsar used to be a fisherman's village, now more famous as a family tourist destination. Just off Vrsar’s coast lies one of the most beautiful Istrian archipelagos with 18 uninhabited islands.
- Fancita, Dalmatinska 38. Beautiful bar and best pizza in all of Istra. They deliver, and the locals partake in it often as well.
- Hotel Pineta.  Situated in a pine-tree forest, close to the town and the town's seaside promenade, the Pineta Hotel is the most confortable hotel in Vrsar.
- Resort Belvedere.  This resort is located on a mild descend close to the beach, very close to the promenade and Vrsar old town centre. Guests have at their disposal modern rooms and apartments.
- Resort Petalon.  Resort Petalon provides its guests with rest in a green oasis and recreation in the sport zone with numerous tennis courts and a famous diving center. Guests can stay in modern apartments and rooms.
- Resort Riva.  Tourist Apartments Riva are situated on the very Vrsar Quay, next to the town promenade and marina. Thanks to their position, they provide a unique opportunity to learn about the local population’s lifestyle.
- All inclusive Resort Funtana. Resort Funtana, situated in a small fishermen’s village of the same name, is a summer resort for a quiet family holiday. Funtana Resort offers accomodation in rooms.