Viti Levu is the largest island in Fiji. The highest mountain in Fiji, Tomanivi, is located on the east coast, a remote place covered by mangroves and surrounded by small villages.
- Suva - the capital of Fiji
- Bounty, (Located in Nadi). Bounty has beautiful food at a reasonable price. edit
- Ed's Bar. Located in Nadi is a great touristy bar playing all types of music from reggae to house. edit
- The Beachouse, ☎ +(679) 6530 500 (fax: +(679) 6450 400), . A very popular hostel on the Coral Coast, The Beachouse Backpackers Resort is about halfway between Nadi and Suva. Set on the beautiful sand of the southern coast, this Fiji hostel offers access to Fiji's exciting activities like amazing snorkeling and jungle hikes. edit
- Tanoa International Hotel, Votualevu Road, Nadi PO Box 9203 Nadi Airport, Viti Levu, Fiji Islands, ☎ +(679) 672 0277 (fax: +(679) 672 0191), . The Tanoa International Hotel provides a unique setting for leisure and corporate travelers. A premiere airport and convention Nadi hotel, this hotel is conveniently located just three minutes away from Nadi International Airport. Best rates on official website start at US$140. edit
- Tanoa Plaza Hotel, PO Box 112, Suva, Fiji Islands, ☎ +(679) 331 2300 (fax: +(679) 330 1300), . The Tanoa Plaza Hotel is considered Suva’s premiere airport and convention hotel and is conveniently located just three minutes away from Suva International Airport. Best rates on official website start at US$122. edit