- Venice - city of water, amazing art and architecture with its canals and lagoon it is a Unesco World Heritage Site.
- Mestre - located on the mainland it is the residential and industrial part of the city of Venice
- Chioggia - also called the Small Venice; similarly to its more famous counterpart it is entirely built on islands of the lagoon with canals running through the town.
- Caorle - popular beach town with a nice historic centre
- Eraclea - seaside town popular among locals and foreigners
- Jesolo - large seaside town close to Venice, popular among italians and foreigners. Offers a good nightlife with famous clubs such as Il Muretto
- Bibione - second largest seaside town after Jesolo
- Lido - Venice's beach
- Concordia Sagittaria - once settled by the romans, it still has a medieval Baptistry and Cathedral
- Venetian Lagoon - a series of islands and bodies of water all surrounding the city of Venice. A beautiful landscape and full of plant and animal life
- Villa Pisani - one of the most beautiful and largest villas in Veneto
- Villa Farsetti - a Venetian villa located in the town of Santa Maria di Sala
- Villa Foscari - a very nice villa built by Palladio
- Burano - famously know for its wonderfully colored houses and lace-making it is crossed by canals and surrounded by the lagoon
- Murano - famously known for its glass making it s located very close to Venice; it boasts very nice buildings, churches and obviously canals.