Vejle is a city in Jutland, part of the Kolding, Vejle, Fredericia triangle.
Vejle harbour and Vejle Fjord bridge
Vejle is on the main Copenhagen - Aarhus - Ålborg train line with several departures every hour.
Vejle is the close to motorway E45, that passes on the Vejle bridge. This is one of the rare places in jutland with regular traffic jams.
Vejle Taxa, ☎ ''+45'' 70201222, .
The local busses go from the trafikcenter at the train station
Haraldskaer Woman, a well preserved Iron Age mummy was displayed inside Sct Nicolay Church but has recently been moved to Vejle museum.
- Den Smidtske Gård, Søndergade 14. Old courtyard from 1799. Cafe Conrad and a branch of Vejle Museum is located here.
- Conrad Cafe, Søndergade 14, ☎ ''+45'' 75720122 ([email protected]). Cafe located in Den smidske gaard.
- Caféen - Den Gamle Arrest, Klostergade 1, ☎ 75829300, . A cafe in the old prison
- Vejle Vandrehjem (Vejle Youth & Family Hostel), Vardevej 485 (6 km outside Vejle center, bus no 2 go there 1-2 times an hour), ☎ ''+45'' 75825188 ([email protected], fax: ''+45'' 75831783), . checkout: 10PM. bring IH card. You can rent linen for DKK 50 or bring your own. depends on number of people in a room, DKK 200 in shared room.
- Vejle Fjord, Sanatorievej 26, Stouby, ☎ ''+45'' 76823380 ([email protected]), . Hotel, conference center, spa, and restaurant outside Vejle at the fjord.
- Haraldskær, Skibetvej 140, ☎ ''+45'' 76496000 ([email protected]), . Hotel and restaurant outside Vejle close to nature which gives a relaxing experience.
- Jelling is ca 15 minutes north on the Struer train line, DKK 16 (this price may be out of date) and bus 211 DKK 30 (19/02/2013).