| || |
| || |
Revision as of 12:02, 16 May 2011
Van Wert is a city in Northwest Ohio. It is the county seat of Van Wert County, Ohio, USA.
Besides the Walmart and the Van Wert Towne Center on Van Wert's northside, the people of Van Wert, Ohio must travel anywhere from 40 minutes to 1 hour northwest on U.S. Route 30 to the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana to get to the closet major shopping mall and biggest retail shopping area.
- Walmart Supercenter, 301 Town Center Blvd., ☎ +1 419-238-5662, . Walmart is open 24 hours.
- Bob Evans, 761 W. Ervin Rd., ☎ +1 419-238-7191, . Hours are Sunday 6am to 9pm, Monday through Thursday 6:30am to 9pm, Friday and Saturday 6:30am to 10:00pm.
There are plenty of choices for alcohol. Most grocery stores carry it, as well as the gas stations, drive-throughs and convenience stores.
- Comfort Inn Van Wert, 840 N. Washington St., ☎ +1 419-232-6040 (fax: +1 419-232-6210), . 57 rooms, centrally located.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Van Wert, 860 N. Washington St., ☎ +1 419-238-2600, .
- Van Wert County Hospital, 1250 S. Washington St,, ☎ +1 419-238-2390, .
- Fort Wayne is about 40 minutes northwest on U.S. Route 30.
- Mansfield is about 1 hour and 54 minutes east on U.S. Route 30.
- Canton is about 3 hours east on U.S. Route 30.