Valley Forge is a town in southeastern Pennsylvania in the United States. It is home to Valley Forge National Historical Park.
By car, Valley Forge is easily accessible from I-76 via exit 328.
Nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport.
- Valley Forge National Historical Park  Site of famous American Revolutionary War encampment, includes recreated log cabins and George Washington's headquarters.
- Valley Forge National Historic Park offers hiking, running, and bicycling throughout the large park. Bicycles are available for rent, depending on season.
- Theatre Horizon, 243 Crest Way, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.283.2230, .
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, 1210 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . More than just a hotel, Scanticon Valley Forge is also a top choice for meetings. Multi-purpose general sessions for 15-90 and breakouts from 5-15. 160 guestrooms. IACC member.
- Valley Forge Convention Center, 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . 108,000 square feet of flexible exhibit space, meeting rooms, boardrooms, ballrooms and banquet space. Full banquet facilities, conference set-ups, free parking for 2,300, indoor access to Radisson Hotel. Conveniently located near I-76 and Rte 202, King of Prussia.
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, 1201 Pawlings Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.5593, . The first American home of John James Audubon celebrates Audubon's artistic and scientific legacy. Small museum houses all of his major works on paper and several original oil paintings.
- The Golf Club at Shannondell, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7600, . The 18-hole golf course is a perfect choice for your corporate or golf outing. It also features banquet and meeting facility seating for up to 150.
- Colonial Theatre, 227 Bridge St - PO Box 712, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.917.1228, . Non-profit, single screen historic theatre which presents art & independent film, children's programs and classic film.
Just a short distance from the King of Prussia Mall,  which claims to be the largest mall in the United States based solely on dedicated retail space.
- King of Prussia Mall, 160 N. Gulph Rd - Plaza Management Office, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3353, . Eight major department stores and 365 shops, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany's; and 40 restaurants from Cheesecake Factory to Morton's make this the East Coast's largest retail shopping mall.
- Smith and Hawken, 449 Mall Boulevard - The Court at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9301, . Smith and Hawken is the premier authority on outdoor garden living, dedicated to providing products distinguished by authenticity, style and, above all, fine craftsmanship.
- Encampment Store The Valley Forge National Historical Park, 1400 North Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.783.1074, . Take the Valley Forge experience home with you. Shop a wide selection of Revolutionary War books, unique gifts, reproductions, and toys. Contact us to learn about programs and specials.
- Coppermill Harvest, 480 N. Gulph Rd. - (in the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel), King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Refined contemporary, yet casual, American specialty restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner from an a la carte menu and a buffet breakfast and lunch. Saturday seafood buffet.
- Stirling's Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Boulevard - Crowne Plaza Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7500. Experience the culinary talents of award-winning chef Mark Spaulding at Stirling's, located in The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, directly across from King of Prussia Mall.
- Chumley's Steak House, 1160 First Ave - Radisson Valley Forge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . Chumley's sports bar, with 10 high-definition televisions, features traditional favorites like burgers and wings, as well as frosty cold beers. Juicy steaks and delicious seafood served in the dining room.
- Blue Grotto Italian Bistro & Bar, 1210 First Ave - Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . Romantic candlelit dining room. Perfect for an escape to the Mediterranean. Ask about The Cove, our most popular and romantic table.
- The Melting Pot, 150 Allendale Road - Suite 2100, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7195, . This unique dining experience with its assortment of fondue, cooked at the table by the guests, is the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate party or friendly gathering.
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.230.2739, . Lively and casual dining experience, featuring fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premise with an innovative menu, and service that?s friendly and upbeat. Located in the King of Prussia Plaza mall between Sears and Nordstroms.
- Blue Pacific Chinese Bistro and Sushi, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.3078, . Sushi and pan-Asian menu including noodles, tempura, seafood, satay, and sake in a casual dining environment. Affordable prices.
- Bear Rock Cafe, 192 West DeKalb Pike - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.6505, . A unique quick-casual restaurant featuring hand-crafted sandwiches, hot and savory soups, fresh salads, loaded baked potatoes, oven fresh breads and desserts. Take-out and catering services. Free WIFI site.
- Peppers Italian Restaurant & Bar, 239 Town Center Road - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2416, . Excellent food made to order. We are known for large food and drink portions with good prices. Voted best Italian Restaurant Readers Choice five years in a row. Locally owned and operated.
- Michael's Deli - Restaurant, 130 Town Center Rd - VF Shopping Center - Rt 202, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3265, . Best of Philly award; Jewish-style deli/restaurant featuring jumbo deli sandwiches and 500 different brands of cold beer.
- Fox & Hound Pub & Grille, 211 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.0922, . Cable & Satellite system with 40+ televisions, 24 draft beers, 50+ bottled beers, premium wine & spirits, upscale billiards-games of skill. "We throw a cocktail party 7 days a week."
- Cafe Soleil at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000. Bright and cheery café serving made-to-order eggs and omelets by Chef for breakfast and burgers, sandwiches and wraps for lunch. Enjoy pasta to your liking at popular Pasta Bar.
- Creed's Seafood & Steaks, 499 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2550, . Chef John Talbot offers a diverse selection of fresh fish, seafood and steaks along with a raw bar menu. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights in the bar. Reservations suggested.
- Morton's The Steakhouse, 500 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.1900, . USDA Prime aged steaks, fresh seafood, hand picked vegetables and home-made desserts served in an elegant, club-like setting. Open for dinner nightly, private Boardroom dining available.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, 220 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.1818, . Oversized USDA-prime steaks, live lobsters and fresh seafood are accompanied by 10 varieties of potatoes, fresh vegetables and salads with homemade dressings. Reservations encouraged. Private rooms available for groups. Valet parking available.
- Maggiano's Little Italy, 205 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.3333, . Often said to be reminiscent of pre-World War II Little Italy, Maggiano's blends the tradition of family, good times with friends, and authentic Italian cuisine.
- Bahama Breeze, 320 Goddard Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.9822, . Bahama Breeze lets you Feed Your Island Spirit® and experience a Caribbean escape without leaving town. We offer the food, drink and atmosphere you would find in the islands.
- Red Lobster, 425 W. DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9430, . Every community?s favorite seafood restaurant dedicated to delighting each guest and making the flavors and feelings of the seaside available to everyone. Fresh and delicious, every time.
- The Club at Shannondell, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7600, . An elegant full service banquet and meeting faculty accommodating up to 150 people for memorable and successful events. Perfect for your corporate or golf outing, weddings, holiday parties & special occasions.
- Chadwick's Restaurant & Bar, 2750 Egypt Road, Audubon, ☎ 610.666.7910, . Offering a perfect blend of casual American cuisine, relaxing family atmosphere and friendly service for a dining experience unmatched in the area. Open daily.
- G-Lodge Restaurant, 1371 Valley Forge Rd, Phoenixville, ☎ 610.933.1646. Homemade soups, daily specials, and incredible breakfast at fair prices. 100% non-smoking. 2 miles West of Valley Forge. Take-out available.
- Mad Anthony's Tavern, 480 N. Gulph Rd - Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Snacks and sandwiches. Comfortable bar serving a full line of spirits, wine by the glass, domestic and imported beers.
- Maxwell's Pub, 301 DeKalb Pk - The Inn at Valley Forge, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1200, . Sports bar atmosphere and casual dining with 44 beers (8 on tap).
- Kildare's Irish Pub, 826 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.4772, . The true flavor of Ireland permeates every aspect of our establishment, from every stone, mural and tile placed, to our distinctive recipes and music.
- Klein Corporate Services, "131, ☎ 610.666.5414, . Wide selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and rental townhouses in King of Prussia, Valley Forge, Royersford, Blue Bell, Exton, Doylestown. Options include swimming pools, tennis courts, health clubs, golf and cable TV. Minimum stay of 60 days.