Valley Forge is a town in southeastern Pennsylvania in the United States. It is home to Valley Forge National Historical Park.
By car, Valley Forge is easily accessible from I-76 via exit 328.
Nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport.
- Valley Forge National Historical Park  Site of famous American Revolutionary War encampment, includes recreated log cabins and George Washington's headquarters.
- Valley Forge National Historic Park offers hiking, running, and bicycling throughout the large park. Bicycles are available for rent, depending on season.
- Theatre Horizon, 243 Crest Way, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.283.2230, .
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, 1210 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . More than just a hotel, Scanticon Valley Forge is also a top choice for meetings. Multi-purpose general sessions for 15-90 and breakouts from 5-15. 160 guestrooms. IACC member.
Just a short distance from the King of Prussia Mall,  which claims to be the largest mall in the United States based solely on dedicated retail space.
- King of Prussia Mall, 160 N. Gulph Rd - Plaza Management Office, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3353, . Eight major department stores and 365 shops, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany's; and 40 restaurants from Cheesecake Factory to Morton's make this the East Coast's largest retail shopping mall.
- Smith and Hawken, 449 Mall Boulevard - The Court at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9301, . Smith and Hawken is the premier authority on outdoor garden living, dedicated to providing products distinguished by authenticity, style and, above all, fine craftsmanship.
- Encampment Store The Valley Forge National Historical Park, 1400 North Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.783.1074, . Take the Valley Forge experience home with you. Shop a wide selection of Revolutionary War books, unique gifts, reproductions, and toys. Contact us to learn about programs and specials.
- Coppermill Harvest, 480 N. Gulph Rd. - (in the Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel), King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Refined contemporary, yet casual, American specialty restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner from an a la carte menu and a buffet breakfast and lunch. Saturday seafood buffet.
- Stirling's Restaurant at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Boulevard - Crowne Plaza Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7500. Experience the culinary talents of award-winning chef Mark Spaulding at Stirling's, located in The Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, directly across from King of Prussia Mall.
- Chumley's Steak House, 1160 First Ave - Radisson Valley Forge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . Chumley's sports bar, with 10 high-definition televisions, features traditional favorites like burgers and wings, as well as frosty cold beers. Juicy steaks and delicious seafood served in the dining room.
- Blue Grotto Italian Bistro & Bar, 1210 First Ave - Scanticon Hotel & Conference Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.1500, . Romantic candlelit dining room. Perfect for an escape to the Mediterranean. Ask about The Cove, our most popular and romantic table.
- The Melting Pot, 150 Allendale Road - Suite 2100, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7195, . This unique dining experience with its assortment of fondue, cooked at the table by the guests, is the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate party or friendly gathering.
- Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.230.2739, . Lively and casual dining experience, featuring fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premise with an innovative menu, and service that?s friendly and upbeat. Located in the King of Prussia Plaza mall between Sears and Nordstroms.
- Blue Pacific Chinese Bistro and Sushi, 160 N. Gulph Rd - The Plaza at King of Prussia, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.3078, . Sushi and pan-Asian menu including noodles, tempura, seafood, satay, and sake in a casual dining environment. Affordable prices.
- Bear Rock Cafe, 192 West DeKalb Pike - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.6505, . A unique quick-casual restaurant featuring hand-crafted sandwiches, hot and savory soups, fresh salads, loaded baked potatoes, oven fresh breads and desserts. Take-out and catering services. Free WIFI site.
- Peppers Italian Restaurant & Bar, 239 Town Center Road - Valley Forge Shopping Center, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2416, . Excellent food made to order. We are known for large food and drink portions with good prices. Voted best Italian Restaurant Readers Choice five years in a row. Locally owned and operated.
- Michael's Deli - Restaurant, 130 Town Center Rd - VF Shopping Center - Rt 202, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.3265, . Best of Philly award; Jewish-style deli/restaurant featuring jumbo deli sandwiches and 500 different brands of cold beer.
- Fox & Hound Pub & Grille, 211 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.0922, . Cable & Satellite system with 40+ televisions, 24 draft beers, 50+ bottled beers, premium wine & spirits, upscale billiards-games of skill. "We throw a cocktail party 7 days a week."
- Cafe Soleil at Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000. Bright and cheery café serving made-to-order eggs and omelets by Chef for breakfast and burgers, sandwiches and wraps for lunch. Enjoy pasta to your liking at popular Pasta Bar.
- Creed's Seafood & Steaks, 499 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.2550, . Chef John Talbot offers a diverse selection of fresh fish, seafood and steaks along with a raw bar menu. Live entertainment Friday and Saturday nights in the bar. Reservations suggested.
- Morton's The Steakhouse, 500 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.1900, . USDA Prime aged steaks, fresh seafood, hand picked vegetables and home-made desserts served in an elegant, club-like setting. Open for dinner nightly, private Boardroom dining available.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, 220 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.1818, . Oversized USDA-prime steaks, live lobsters and fresh seafood are accompanied by 10 varieties of potatoes, fresh vegetables and salads with homemade dressings. Reservations encouraged. Private rooms available for groups. Valet parking available.
- Maggiano's Little Italy, 205 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.992.3333, . Often said to be reminiscent of pre-World War II Little Italy, Maggiano's blends the tradition of family, good times with friends, and authentic Italian cuisine.
- Bahama Breeze, 320 Goddard Boulevard, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.491.9822, . Bahama Breeze lets you Feed Your Island Spirit® and experience a Caribbean escape without leaving town. We offer the food, drink and atmosphere you would find in the islands.
- Red Lobster, 425 W. DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.9430, . Every community?s favorite seafood restaurant dedicated to delighting each guest and making the flavors and feelings of the seaside available to everyone. Fresh and delicious, every time.
- Mad Anthony's Tavern, 480 N. Gulph Rd - Sheraton Park Ridge Hotel, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Snacks and sandwiches. Comfortable bar serving a full line of spirits, wine by the glass, domestic and imported beers.
- Maxwell's Pub, 301 DeKalb Pk - The Inn at Valley Forge, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1200, . Sports bar atmosphere and casual dining with 44 beers (8 on tap).
- Kildare's Irish Pub, 826 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.4772, . The true flavor of Ireland permeates every aspect of our establishment, from every stone, mural and tile placed, to our distinctive recipes and music.
- Klein Corporate Services, 131 Mill Grove Dr, Norristown, PA, ☎ 610.666.5414, . Wide selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and rental townhouses in King of Prussia, Valley Forge, Royersford, Blue Bell, Exton, Doylestown. Options include swimming pools, tennis courts, health clubs, golf and cable TV. Minimum stay of 60 days.
- Korman Communities, 1560 Wick Lane, Blue Bell, PA, ☎ 610.275.5265, . Minimum stay 30 days. One, two, three-bedroom townhouses with fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, linen package, washer/dryer, cable TV. Club facilities with fitness center, sauna, swimming pool, massage therapy, on-site spa, dry cleaning service, lighted tennis court.
- Morgan Suites, 600 Lewis Rd, Suite 118, King of Prussia, PA. Whether you need a furnished apartment, housekeeping services, or a fully equipped kitchen, Morgan Suites will be happy to take care of your needs. Numerous locations throughout Pennsylvania, South Jersey and Silver Springs. Also located in New Castle, Delaware.
- Korman Residential Meadowbrook, 167 Meadowbrook Dr, Huntingdon Valley, PA, ☎ 215.947.0101. Minimum stay 30 days. Outdoor pool, lighted tennis court, universal weight equipment, golf course, furnished and unfurnished apartments available. Washer/Dryer. Fireplace available. Small pets welcome. Monthly rates available. Easy access to I-95, PA Tpk and New Jersey.
- Valley Forge Towers North, 3000 Valley Forge Circle, King of Prussia, PA, ☎ 610.783.7700, . Valley Forge?s premier high-rise, featuring spacious apartments with clubhouse amenities, overlooking breathtaking Valley Forge National Historical Park. Minutes from four major highways and King of Prussia shopping and dining. M-F, 9am-6pm; Sa-Su, 10am-4pm.
- A B&B Connection of Philadelphia, ☎ 610.644.8790, . Representing 100 B&B's in Valley Forge. Each Bed and Breakfast is visited regularly to ensure it meets our high standards. Choose from our carefully selected accommodations with amenities that match your needs and rates that fit your budget. Call toll-free M-F, 9am-5pm.
- Twin Turrets Inn, 11 E. Philadelphia Ave, Boyertown, ☎ 610.367.4513, . 1860 Victorian has all the amenities, antiques throughout. Thick robes and thirsty towels compliment your private bath. Breakfast at your convenience in your suite, dining room, patio or gardens. Golf, baseball, antiques and Reading Outlets nearby. Mobil and AAA recommended.
- Shearer Elegance Bed & Breakfast, 1154 Main Street, Linfield, ☎ 610.495.7429, . Beautiful Victorian mansion with spectacular landscaping. Seven rooms, including three suites, feature private baths and amenities. Meetings, parties, weddings, luncheons. Great business rates. Two miles from Philadelphia Premium Outlets. AAA approved. Call for reservations.
- DoubleTree Guest Suites Philadelphia West, 640 W. Germantown Pk, Plymouth Meeting, ☎ 610.834.8300, . 252 Spacious, well appointed suites feature a living room and a separate master bedroom, wet bar, iron and ironing board, coffee maker and refrigerator. Relax at the indoor pool, sun deck, whirlpool, sauna and exercise room. Brandywine Hunt Club & Grille.
- Holiday Inn Fort Washington, 432 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Washington, ☎ 215.643.3000, . Conveniently located at PA Tpk exit 339, this 216-room hotel and conference center features 10,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, Harvey's Restaurant, Holly's Lounge, business center, outdoor pool, and fitness center.
- Park Ridge Hotel and Conference Center at Valley Forge, 480 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1800, . Dedicated conference center for up to 600 people, with one mile of the King of Prussia Mall and Valley Forge National Historical Park. 265 elegant guestrooms, outdoor pool, tennis, fitness center, adjacent golf course. 24-hour room service, restaurant, sports tavern. IACC approved.
- Dolce Valley Forge, 301 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.1200, . North of the King of Prussia Mall on US 202, Dolce Valley Forge features 327 newly renovated luxurious guest rooms, a health club, outdoor pool and gift shop.
- Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center, 1431 Morris Road, Rt 202 & Morris Road, Blue Bell, ☎ 215.616.8500, . Historic property features over 141 luxurious hotel rooms and suites, 19 state-of-the-art meeting rooms, two ballrooms, casual restaurant, championship golf and other recreational facilities. Celebrity Chef, Jim Coleman, presides over the facility's renowned culinary team.
- Crowne Plaza Valley Forge, 260 Mall Blvd, (Across from the King of Prussia Mall), King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7500, . This hotel has features unique in the King of Prussia area. Offering 225 guest accommodations, restaurant with lounge, two elegant ballrooms and state-of-the-art amphitheater. IACC approved.
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pk, East Norriton, ☎ 610.313.9990, . An all-suite hotel featuring 131 units. One bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/two bath suites with full kitchens and separate living rooms. The hotel offers amenities ideal for the business or leisure traveler.
- MainStay Suites - King of Prussia, 440 American Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 484.690.3000, . One of the area's newest all suite hotels with 69 rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast buffet daily. Fully equipped kitchens with spacious dining, living and bedroom areas. Free high speed internet access. Indoor pool, exercise rooms. Pets welcome.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton - Lansdale, 1200 Pennbrooke Pkwy, Lansdale, ☎ 215.362.6400, . Brand new 170-suite hotel in the Lansdale area. Complimentary breakfast and Mon-Thu Managers? reception. Meeting space, business center, outdoor pool, fitness room. 100% satisfaction guarantee. Hilton Honors Reward Program.
- Comfort Inn Valley Forge, 550 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.0700, . Complimentary Continental breakfast, newspaper, HBO, free high-speed wireless internet, fitness center, data ports, iron and board, coffeemaker, hairdryer. Refridgerators available. Adjacent to the King of Prussia Mall. AAA/AARP discounts. Silver Award winner.
- Hampton Inn - King of Prussia, 530 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.962.8111, . 147 rooms. Multi-purpose rooms for meetings and functions. Free business and fitness centers. Group rates. Free deluxe breakfast bar. King deluxe rooms with microwave and refrigerator available. Free local calls.
- Best Western Inn at King of Prussia, 127 S. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.4500, . 167 rooms. Deluxe Complimentary Continental breakfast, heated outdoor pool, spa and fitness center. Two miles from Valley Forge National Historical Park, 15 miles from Historic Philadelphia, across from King of Prussia Mall.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 260 N. Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.768.9500, . Three Diamond AAA rating. Complimentary Express Start Breakfast, USA Today newspaper, HBO,CNN,ESPN, High Speed Internet access, and fitness room with whirlpool. New two-room suites. Discounts at local restaurants
- The Fairfield Inn Philadelphia-Valley Forge, 258 Mall Blvd, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.0700, . 80 rooms. Across from King of Prussia Mall, near Valley Forge Park, convenient to PA TPK and I-76. Our location is simply perfect! Complimentary continental breakfast & free access to Bally Total Fitness with indoor heated pool.
- Motel 6 King of Prussia, 815 W. DeKalb Pk, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.265.7200, . 170 rooms. Free local calls. Accepts small pets. All children under 17 stay free, morning coffee, pool and guest laundry.
- Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, 1160 First Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 610.337.2000, . Experience $10 million in renovations; 328 over-sized guest rooms, business club level, three restaurants, over 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center, redesigned fantasy suites, three fabulous ballrooms, ICE Nightclub, on-site Budget Rent-a-Car.
- Sleep Inn Hotel, 440 American Ave, King of Prussia, ☎ 484.690.2000, . 78 rooms. A freshly new choice brand hotel featuring complimentary breakfast buffet daily, in-room coffee maker, iron and board, two line phone, and free high speed internet access. Indoor pool and exercise room.