Thank you for your interesting contributions on Staraya Russa. --W. Franke-mailtalk 04:01, 3 October 2012 (EDT)
- That was a very interesting route you suggested with this edit!
- Are you able to explain exactly why you think that the M1 can be used to travel to to Rzhev?
- If you are, I may be able to advocate on your behalf. Meanwhile, I wonder if you would re-consider the opinion you expressed here, Chimera? --W. Franke-mailtalk 19:55, 3 October 2012 (EDT)
- Sure. Take M1 to Vyazma, then turn right towards Rzhev. This is a longer route compared to M9, but it is the only safe option. Just try to drive M9 between Rzhev and Volokolamsk, and you will know the reason. It is not road, it is a direction (as we use to say in Russian). More questions?
- BTW, if you want me to reconsider my vote, you should first make sure that the weird administrators unblock me and apologize for their stupid accusations. Presently, I can't even edit my talkpage, so changing my vote is impossible, even for technical reasons.
- Regarding the route, I am off to do some more checking (difficult from Glasgow) and will get back to you - might be some days.
- Regarding the blocking, I am NOT an administrator, but IBadmins are in a state of high alert at the moment and I hope they are monitoring this page.
- Policy seems to be in a state of flux at the moment but http://wikitravel.org/en/Wikitravel:How_to_handle_unwanted_edits#User_ban and http://wikitravel.org/en/Wikitravel:User_ban_nominations used to describe our policies and views on user blocks.
- If you look at Clarifications (2) and (3) that I made after I was nominated for administrator status, you may find them pertinent. I would like to think that you would withdraw your objection to my nomination because you have now had the opportunity to read the Clarifications (1) and (2) that I made after you voiced your reasoned objections to my nomination.
- It is my personal opinion that only in the most egregious and persistent of cases should users be blocked from editing their own pages so I will happily draw attention to this page on the talk pages of two IBadmins.
- Meanwhile, I think we both know that you are still able to assert your identity here - even as an IP - and identify your posts with a user name if you choose. I do caution you that IP editors should never knowingly impersonate another registered user - that is a heinous offence.
- On a brighter note, thanks for your contributions on Tartu in earlier years. Do Estonians currently have any special privileges when negotiating the bureaucratic obstacles to Russian travel that I would have when travelling on a German passport? --W. Franke-mailtalk 10:29, 4 October 2012 (EDT)
You have been blocked for vandalism. I checked the changes that you made to the Staraya Russa page and none of them were true. Please let me know if there is an alternative explanation for this. IBcash 18:50, 3 October 2012 (EDT)
- Oh, really? Have you lately been to Staraya Russa, or at least called them to check current prices? Please, do this to support your accusations. The information you removed is coming from personal experience, and I know quite well that it can't be verified online.