Here are archived discussions on my Talk Page.
Hello, Binbin! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. IBAlex (talk) 16:09, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
So nice to have your message & it's so good if you like to come in my country and my city. I live in Isfahan and I'm a tour guide. If you like to come it would be my pleasure tu help you😊 —The preceding comment was added by Maedeh1985 (talk • contribs)
- Hi Maedeh1985, thank you for your message and invitation. Would definitely love to visit your city whenever there's a chance. Meanwhile, if you have any questions here on Wikitravel, please feel free to ask me any time. Cheers! --Binbin (talk) 01:38, 26 June 2019 (EDT)
- Thank you very much. Ok if I have any question I will ask you. cheers! 😄 —The preceding comment was added by Maedeh1985 (talk • contribs)
- You are most welcome. On Wikitravel, we sign our messages on talk pages by adding ~~~~ at the end of our messages so everyone knows who sends which messages, but signatures are not needed in article pages. You can have a try by yourself. ;-) --Binbin (talk) 01:52, 26 June 2019 (EDT)
How do I post a talk to BinBin (user LIJN49)? —The preceding comment was added by LIJN49 (talk • contribs)
- Hi, you can drop me a message here on my talk page. And I will reply you as soon as I see you message. I will leave a meesage on your talk page too so that we can talk there too. Cheers! --Binbin (talk) 23:12, 3 September 2019 (EDT)
Hi I am the one who edited the page for Pai, Thailand. I’m not a business owner; I’m just a traveler who passed through and I’m trying to help out other travelers. Gabek333 (talk) 00:11, 2 November 2019 (EDT)
- Hi, thank you for reaching out here. You are most welcome to add valuable information to Wikitravel. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here. Cheers! --Binbin (talk) 03:00, 2 November 2019 (EDT)
Hi, Bin Bin. I am a contributor of Maungmagan Beach. I am just curious to know if beaches like Ngapali and Chaung Tha can be articles, why can't Maungmagan be? Aung Pyae Kyaw, IV-TM-64 (talk) 09:37, 15 February 2020 (EST)
- Hi, thank you for reaching out here. Well, you are right that we've got articles for beaches like Ngapali and Chaung Tha, but that does not mean that it's right to create articles for all beaches and attractions against the established rules. I still think you should move all valuable information from Maungmagan beach to Dawei and that Maungmagan beach shouldn't be an article.