This is a suspected sockpuppet account of Seligne (unsigned contribution of Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168)
- Forgetting to log in is not sockpuppetry.. (unsigned contribution of User:OVK)
- Please remember to sign your posts.
- Incidentally, what precisely is sockpuppetry? --22.214.171.124 20:24, 1 January 2013 (EST)
- Ooops sorry that I forgot to sign my post!
- To my understanding its creating another account in order to do edits "anonymously" I.E with the other account. Such action is not allowed in Wikitravel. But if User:Seligne has just forgotten to log in whilst editing (happens to me too) I would not consider this such an action. --OVK 09:12, 2 January 2013 (EST)
- I am not Seligne.
- However, I do value my privacy at least as much as she does and I am certainly not a sockpuppet as you define it. My suggestion would be to concentrate on my edits rather than my identity which is somewhat illusory in cyberspace any way. --126.96.36.199 05:45, 4 January 2013 (EST)
I'm not sure it's possible to define an anonymous IP editor as a sockpuppet. I think that requires a user account. Otherwise it's... anonymous, for better or worse. I'm not sure who 188.8.131.52 is, but they appear to have jumped the gun on this. Sorry about that :) --IBobi 18:50, 9 January 2013 (EST)
- I don't think you have anything to apologise for; it's rather nice to be mistaken for as prolific and accurate an editor as Seligne! --184.108.40.206 03:43, 17 January 2013 (EST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.