|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
Found this site looking for travel information and it seems like a great place to contribute to. Hopefully, I can help contribute some good information as I plan trips. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico but that article is already very good.
- May 08 - San Diego, California, take my son to see Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and other stuff I am sure.
- July 08 - Boston & New York - Might try a week long trip and see Boston and New York
- ? 08 - London - Honeymoon at some point after my fiance and I get married....
- October 26 - 28 - Alamogordo, New Mexico, I too my to see the Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenger and Holloman Airforce Base Air Show. The airshow was amazing and the CV-22 is an impressive machine.
- September 23 - 26 - Leesburg , Virginia, Business trip working with the FAA.
- September 13 - 17 - New York, NY, first time in New York, wow...
- August 24 - 26 - Elephant Butte , New Mexico, camping trip with a bunch of friends.
- May 7 - 11 - Washington DC, business trip to be a vendor at the Government Security Conference. Ran around all evening seeing all the sights sometimes two or three times. First time on the east coast and it was quite different than I imagined (it was green?, thought the entire east coast was concrete...). Got to ride the metro and walked more in a week than I usually do in a month.