|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
Found this site looking for travel information and it seems like a great place to contribute to. Hopefully, I can help contribute some good information as I plan trips. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico but that article is already very good.
- August 24 - 26 - Elephant Butte, New Mexico, camping trip with a gaggle of friends and family. Perhaps it justifies its own article?
- September 23 - 16 - New York, NY, first time in New York, plan on hitting up all the tourist attractions and some museums.
- October 26 - 28 - Alamogordo, New Mexico, take my family to go see the Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenger and Holloman Airforce Base Air Show. Will probably stay in Ruidoso with family.
- May 08 - San Diego, California, take my son to see Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and other stuff I am sure.
Possible trips to Washington DC, Virginia and/or Colorado before the end of the year.
- May 7 - 11 - Washington DC, business trip to be a vendor at the Government Security Conference. Ran around all evening seeing all the sights sometimes two or three times. First time on the east coast and it was quite different than I imagined (it was green?, thought the entire east coast was concrete...). Got to ride the metro and walked more in a week than I usually do in a month.