|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
Found this site looking for travel information and it seems like a great place to contribute to. Hopefully, I can help contribute some good information as I plan trips. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico but that article is already very good.
- Seattle - I grew up in Washington and have family there, haven't been in a decade? Need to go back sometime...
- Las Vegas - Haven't been since I was a kid, would love to see it with just the wife.
- April 19 - Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks. Beautiful area, really need to spend more time on day trips around New Mexico, so much to see.
- March 10 - 17 - Finally got in the trip to San Diego. Spent most of our time at Sea World, the Zoo, and hanging out on the beach. Per my wife, will have to move there one day.
- October 9 - 11 - A trip with some friends to Destin for a wedding. Luckily there were no traces of the oil spill.
- August 27 - 29 - Down to Ruidoso again, got to spend some time hiking around the mountains this year.
- June 3 - 10 - Took a nice long family trip to St. Croix.
- Summer/Fall - Family trips to Rudioso.
- April - Combined a work trip with a person trip to DC.
- February 2- 6 - First time to Boston, wife not happy that I got to go without her for work.
- January 31 - February 1 - One of our many family trips to Ruidoso
- August 29 - September 1 - Drove to Boulder to visit some family for labor day weekend.
- August 16 - 21 - DC for work, got to go sailboating.
- June 26 - July 8 - Oahu - Honeymoon, enough said there.
- June 18 - 20 - A new place for work, Colorado Springs.
- April 6 - 10 - Mostly DC and some in Leesburg for business.
- February 11 - 13 - And again Leesburg for business.
- January 6 - 11 - Back to Leesburg for business.
- November 21 - 25 - Long drive to Idaho Falls for a family Thanksgiving. Started an article for it, but stayed with and spent most of my time with family so I don't have a lot to contribute.
- November 12 -14 - Another trip to Virginia for work.
- October 26 - 28 - Alamogordo, New Mexico, I took my son to see the Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenger and Holloman Airforce Base Air Show. The airshow was amazing and the CV-22 is an impressive machine.
- September 23 - 26 - Leesburg , Virginia, Business trip working with the FAA.
- September 13 - 17 - New York, NY, first time in New York, wow...
- August 24 - 26 - Elephant Butte , New Mexico, camping trip with a bunch of friends.
- May 7 - 11 - Washington DC, business trip to be a vendor at the Government Security Conference. Ran around all evening seeing all the sights sometimes two or three times. First time on the east coast and it was quite different than I imagined (it was green?, thought the entire east coast was concrete...). Got to ride the metro and walked more in a week than I usually do in a month.