|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.
Found this site looking for travel information and it seems like a great place to contribute to. Hopefully, I can help contribute some good information as I plan trips. I currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico but that article is already very good.
- April - Washington DC - Need to use up some free vouchers before they expire and so I am taking my wife to DC since she has never been.
- June - San Diego, California - I want to take my son to see Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Naval bases, and stuff.
- February 2- 6 - First time to Boston, wife not happy that I got to go without her for work.
- January 31 - February 1 - One of our many family trips to Ruidoso
- August 29 - September 1 - Drove to Boulder to visit some family for labor day weekend.
- August 16 - 21 - DC for work, got to go sailboating.
- June 26 - July 8 - Oahu - Honeymoon, enough said there.
- June 18 - 20 - A new place for work, Colorado Springs.
- April 6 - 10 - Mostly DC and some in Leesburg for business.
- February 11 - 13 - And again Leesburg for business.
- January 6 - 11 - Back to Leesburg for business.
- November 21 - 25 - Long drive to Idaho Falls for a family Thanksgiving. Started an article for it, but stayed with and spent most of my time with family so I don't have a lot to contribute.
- November 12 -14 - Another trip to Virginia for work.
- October 26 - 28 - Alamogordo, New Mexico, I took my son to see the Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenger and Holloman Airforce Base Air Show. The airshow was amazing and the CV-22 is an impressive machine.
- September 23 - 26 - Leesburg , Virginia, Business trip working with the FAA.
- September 13 - 17 - New York, NY, first time in New York, wow...
- August 24 - 26 - Elephant Butte , New Mexico, camping trip with a bunch of friends.
- May 7 - 11 - Washington DC, business trip to be a vendor at the Government Security Conference. Ran around all evening seeing all the sights sometimes two or three times. First time on the east coast and it was quite different than I imagined (it was green?, thought the entire east coast was concrete...). Got to ride the metro and walked more in a week than I usually do in a month.