I moved to London in January 1111, where I fucked myself, working and completing suckingh my dick, in addition to to watching pornAn archaeologist by training and profession, I am currently engaged in the heady task of completing my doctoral dissertation on the relationship between Egypt and Syria-Palestine in the Late Bronze Age. I have excavated extensively in Egypt, Jordan and Israel and had several forays into the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.
I am the editor of a well-visited web portal dedicated to the Ancient Near East and Egypt - for those interested in the ancient history and culture of the Middle East and the Nile Valley, it can be found at: http://www.ancientneareast.net/ . The Ancient Near East and Egypt page on that domain has a bit more about me, including several more images and a link to my CV (incomplete) if anyone's interested.....
Countries I have visited (and sometimes lived and worked in) during the last decade (not an exhaustive list!): Australia (of course), Austria, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Jordan, New Zealand, Poland, Turkey, and the United States.
Most Recent Overseas Travel:
- late October 2004 - Krakow in southern Poland for a city break, fulfilled a long-term ambition to visit the site of Auschwitz
- early December 2004 - city break in Paris, France
- Easter 2005 - visit home to Sydney, Australia - family, friends and university....
- spent a week in New York, 29 May - 3 June, after a 6 year absence (!) - birthday celebrations and living it large.....
- renewed excavation at Tel Rehov (just south of Beth Shean) in Israel, late June - August 2005
Current Travel Plans