|| This user is a native speaker of English.
| Template:User mk-3
|| Cette personne peut contribuer avec un niveau avancé de français.
|| This user has traveled to 10 countries.
|| This user has made over 500 edits on the Wikitravel.
Hello and welcome to my userpage! I have been on Wikitravel for a few months and my interest lies primarily in the Greatest City on Earth. But, I also contribute to the articles related to land of my ancestors: the Republic of Macedonia.
I am a docent for Detroit, so if you have any questions about the city just visit my talkpage.
My favorite cities
These are my top 10 favo(u)rite cities that I have been to:
- Detroit, hometown
- Belgrade, underrated & undiscovered
- Paris, mean residents; uncomparably beautiful city
- Chicago, clean & welcoming
- Rome, nice residents; beautiful city
- Toronto, cleaner & smaller version of NYC
- Las Vegas, like nowhere else
- New York City, the most important city in the world
- Ohrid, Macedonia's best
- Thessaloniki, used to be Macedonia's best
Cities I like but haven't visited: Melbourne, Vancouver, Edmonton, Grand Rapids, Dubrovnik, Istanbul, Algiers, and London