We both love travelling around the world and we want to share our experiences with you. We live in England nearby London and we had lived in Germany (Darmstadt,Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Marburg, Munich), Italy (Rome), USA (Bufallo) and Spain (Bilbao, Vitoria).
Projects I am working on
Alaska, Berchtesgaden, Kenya, Kruger National Park, South Africa, Vancouver
- Trips in chronological order
- Kruger National Park, South Africa, 2001
- St. Bartolomä Church, on the Königsee near Berchtesgaden
- Rossfeld Berchtesgaden, Germany 2003
- From the left: Adrian, Jens and Marian, Alaska, 2003.
Sawyer Glacier from Cruise ship
- Sawyer glacier in Alaska from sea.
Whale watching in Alaska
Watch out for the Splash Zone at the Vancouver Aquarium
- Watch out for the Splash Zone at the Vancouver Aquarium
- On top of the Jenner mountain. Koenigsee, Germany 2004
Horse drawn sleigh in Berchtesgaden, Germany 2005
Rossfeld, Berchtesgaden, Germany 2005, Adi and his little sister Lara on top of 3 meter (10 feet) snow
Germany,Berchtesgaden, Walking on frozen Lake Konigsee
Germany, Berchtesgaden, Obersalzberg,Lara on ski
Spain, Clunia, Roman theater