|Electricity||220..230V, 50Hz. Outlets: CEE7/5 (protruding male earth pin), accepting CEE 7/5 (Grounded), CEE 7/7 (Grounded) or CEE 7/16 (non-grounded) plugs|
|Time Zone||UTC +1 and UTC +2(DST)|
- Rouen — the historical capital of the region
- Les Andelys — an historic medieval town, the site of a remarkable castle and churches
- Clères — a small village, with a zoological park, and an automobile museum
- Dieppe — seaside resort, ferries to England and site of a disastrous WW2 landing by the allies
- Etretat — world-famous arches in chalk cliffs
- Évreux — the prefecture capital
- Giverny — site of the house of the Impressionist painter Claude Monet
- Le Havre
- Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville — abbey church with restored gardens and art exhibitions
- Vascœuil — small restored château with art exhibitions and permanent open-air sculptures
The lower valley of the River Seine runs through this region, which combines the administrative départments of Eure and Seine-Maritime.
- Get centered at Tapovan Normandy: Yoga & Ayurvedic Massage Centre. Hameau de Anneville, 76540 Sassetot le Mauconduit. +33 1 45 77 90 59. Between Fécamp (12 km) and Dieppe (43 km). 60 km from Le Havre and Rouen. Set in a peaceful natural setting, this ayurvedic centre offers week-long treatments and trainings in various ayurvedic arts: Hatha & nada yoga, reiki, ayurvedic/oil massage, Shirodhara (oil treatments), vegetarian cooking, pre/post-natal massage, etc. An international colloquium is hosted in May. Closed in winter.