== Get out ==
== Get out ==
| || |
* Riviera del Brenta
*Riviera del Brenta
Revision as of 21:18, 19 September 2009
Treviso ( French: Trévise, Latin: Tarvisium) is a city in North Eastern Italy, and the capital of the province of the same name. It is in the eastern part of the Veneto region, north of Venezia and south of Belluno. The city itself has 82,399 inhabitants (2001), with about 170,000 inhabitants in the wider metropolitan area, while the province has 795,264 inhabitants
Treviso is on the line that connects Venezia with Udine
Treviso  has its own airport called Venezia(Treviso) airport (TSF) mainly used by lowcost companies like Ryanair.
Treviso is connected through the national highway network
- A4 - Torino-Milano-Venezia-Trieste
- A13 - Bologna-Padova
Many national/regional roads originate in or pass through the city:
Treviso is also connected with Venice through the Terraglio SS13 main road characterized by a beautiful green landscape and ancient villas advisable for easy biking tours and itineraries for cycling holidays in Italy.
Discovering the city on foot is very easy. The historic center is actually quite small, so you can go around in the narrow streets.
On Treviso region you can make an antique villas easy biking tour (some to see only from outside), ammong the best are:
- Villa Emo
- Villa Maser
- Villa Manfrin
- Villa Avogadro degli Azzoni
- Villa Passi
- Villa Albrizzi-Franchetti
- Villa Palazzi-Taverna
- Villa Valier-Loredan
- Villa de reali
- Villa Cà Zenobio
- Villa Minelli
- Villa Casa Quaglia
- Villa Lattes
- DiVino Osteria Trevigiana (Restaurant in Treviso), Via Postumia Castellana, 2 (Quinto di Treviso), . The DiVino Osteria Trevigiana</a> is a restaurant characterised by typical local cuisine, an exclusive design, a lively and welcoming environment and a spectacular display of all wines, that simply astonishes lovers of good wine.
- Gioja Lounge Bar, Via Postumia Castellana, 2 (Quinto di Treviso), . 8-24. Trendy location with WiFi Internet connection, happy hour from 6-9PM and lounge bar from 9-12PM. Live music on Thursdays.
- Hotel La Meridiana, Hotel La Meridiana, ☎ +39 041 5901100 ([email protected], fax: +39 041 5901237), .
- Hotel Relais Monaco, Converted old Venetian villa.
- BHR Treviso Hotel (4 star Business Hotel), Via Postumia Castellana, 2 (Quinto di Treviso), . 4 star business hotel close to Treviso airport, with free shuttle service to/from Treviso airport and Treviso centre.
- Riviera del Brenta— Palladian Villas around Brenta River, just 20 minutes from Venice by car, advised easy biking tours with "That's Amore" local bike hire shop.