Scarborough is a district in Toronto.
Major highways leading into Scarborough are the 401 and 407 Express Toll Route . The 407 charges a toll that is depended on the time of day you enter the highway, distance travelled, vehicle class, and correct mounting of a vehicle transponder. Out of province vehicles are charged also through a bill by mail.
GO Transit  offers regular commuter train and bus service to Toronto and throughout the GTA. Main train connections are at the Rouge Hill, Guildwood, Eglinton, and Scarborough stations.
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)  provides bus service within Scarborough and throughout all of the city.
The Scarborough Bluffs are located and stretched 14 km along the shoreline of Lake Ontario. The highest cliff is 65 metres (213 ft) and the views of the waves crashing along the shore are beautiful. Definitely a must see. There is no costs. 
The Toronto Zoo is located in Scarborough and is Canada's premier zoo showcasing over 5,000 animals. The award winning Gorilla Rainforest is a main attraction at the zoo and one of its most popular pavilions. Hours of operation are located on the website as well as directions to the zoo. Prices range from $12-20 depending on age and children under three years of age are free. 
The Scarborough Town Centre is located between Brimley Rd. and McCowan Rd. off the 401. It consists of 220 stores and services. Hours are 10am-9pm from Mondays to Fridays, it is open 9:30am-7pm on Saturdays and 11am-6pm on Sundays. 
Other Shopping Areas
Agincourt Mall - 3850 Sheppard Ave. East - 1-416-291-7761
Cedarbrae Mall - 3495 Lawrence Avenue East - 1-416-431-1550
Malvern Town Centre - 31 Tapscott Rd - 1-416-297-4786
Morningside Mall - 255 Morningside Ave - 1-416-284-6993
- St. Andrews Fish and Chips, 1589 Ellesmere Rd, ☎ +1 416 431-6574, . Home of the deep fried mars bar! St. Andrews Fish & Chips has been recognized for its exceptional and traditional 'fish and chips'. To view the menu, follow this link. Hours of operation are located on the website.
- Real McCoy Burgers and Pizza, 1033 Markham Rd, ☎ +1 416 439-6804. This fast food restaurant is known among the city of Toronto for its fine pizza and burgers. It's a simple take-out restaurant with no seating environment and is open from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. for late-night eaters. Real McCoy is close on Sundays and prices are lower than $25.
- King Georges Arms, 2501 Victoria Park Ave, ☎ +1 416 492-8036. Known for having the best wings in Scarborough, King Georges Arms is also a pub and attraction for late night drinks. Prices per person range from $11-25. The wings are definitely a high recommendation!
Fun country bar, with pool tables, kareoke, dance floor and live bands.
Street: 2777 Avenue Danforth +1 416 690-6222
- The Amazing Ted's Restaurant, 404 Old Kingston Rd, ☎ (416) 282-2204. Old fashion diner in Highland Creek. A bit of a historical site. 10-25$.
- Holiday Inn Express, 50 Estate Dr, ☎ +1 416 439-9666. This three star hotel offers an enjoyable stay to visitors with high-speed internet access, deluxe continental breakfast, as well as a fitness centre and business facilities.
- Travelodge, 20 Milner Business Court (Hwy 401 & Markham Rd), ☎ +1 416 299-9500. Travelodge offers great value for money. All rooms feature card access, work desk, in-room coffee, voice mail, irons and ironing boards, in-room movies, and a 25 inch television. There is also free wi fi access and an indoor pool to maintain your gym workout.
- Delta Toronto East, 2035 Kennedy Rd, ☎ +1 416 299-1500 (fax: +1 416 299-8959). The official home to the Toronto Zoo, the Delta located at Kennedy and Highway 401, with easy access to downtown Toronto. Personalized attention to visitors means that the Delta offers specials such as a free contiental breakfast each morning, high speed wi fi access, cable televisions with movies and more. Guests will enjoy the 20,000 square foot atrium which houses a large swimming pool, saunas, whirlpool, exercise room and squash court.