Midtown is a district in Toronto.
Taking the Yonge Subway to St. Clair, Davisvile, Eglinton, or Lawrence will put you in Midtown Toronto. Yonge and Eglinton is the heart of Midtown.
- The Ontario Science Center  allows you to explore science (mainly aimed towards children ~8-14) in a fun and exciting way.
- The Yonge-Eglinton Centre is the most conveniently located mall, though, much smaller than the Eaton Centre and lacking much of the Big Box Retailers downtown.
- Lawrence Square is a decently sized mall, not usually frequented by tourists. Get off at Lawrence West Station.
- Yonge St. from Eglinton to Briar Hill Ave has large retailers as well as luxurious jewelry shops.
- Mt. Pleasant south of Eglinton has a number of interesting craft shops.
- Bayview Ave south of Eglinton forms its own little village with distinct cafes and hobby shops.
- Thai House, Eglinton and Dufferin. Lousy decor. Astonishing Tom Som Gai.
- Granite Brewery, Mount Pleasant just south of Eglinton - beer brewed in house.
- Sushi Rock, Yonge, just north of Eglinton. Fantastic Sushi. ~10-20 CAD a meal.
- Good Bite Restaurant, 2463 Yonge Street. Cheap American diner, surprisingly good food.
- Centro Grill and Wine Bar, 2472 Yonge Street - (416) 483-2211. Fancy restaurant where celebrities often eat when they're in town. Reservation required. Expect at least $100/person.
- Best Western Roehampton Hotel - 808 Mount Pleasant Road - (416) 487-5101
Expect to pay at least $100.00/night. Near two large High Schools.