Bloor-Yorkville is in Toronto.
Antique Store on Yorkville Ave
By public transit
The district is served by St George, Bay and Yonge stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line, Bloor station on the Yonge subway line and Museum station on the University-Spadina subway line. The number 6 bus line runs along Bay Street and the number 5 bus runs along Avenue Road between Eglinton subway station and the Toronto Coach Terminal.
- Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queens Park (University-Spadina Subway Line to Museum Station, Bloor-Danforth Subway Line to St George Station), ☎ 416 586 8000, . Mon-Thu 10am-5:30pm, Fri 10am-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5:30pm. Large, impressive museum located immediately north of the provincial legislature and east of the University of Toronto. Adults: $22, Seniors: $19, Students: $19, Children (4-14yrs): $15, Infants: free, Members: free.
- Club Monaco, 157 Bloor Street West (University-Spadina Subway Line to Museum Station, Bus 5 to Bloor Street), ☎ 416 591 8837, . Upscale, understated men's and women's clothes.
- American Apparel, Holt Renfrew Centre, 50 Bloor St W (Bloor-Danforth Subway Line to Bay Station, Yonge Subway Line to Bloor Station, Bus 6 to Bloor Street), ☎ 416 963 5000, . Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 11am-7pm. Cheap, cotton t-shirts and skinny jeans, all made in downtown Los Angeles.
- Whole Foods Market, 87 Avenue Rd. (Inside Hazleton Lanes Shopping Centre) (University-Spadina Subway Line to Museum Station, Bloor-Danforth Subway Line to Bay Station), ☎ 419 944 0500, . Mon-Fri 9am-10pm, Sat-Sun 9am-9pm. Environmentally focused supermarket located in the basement of the prestigious Hazleton Lanes Shopping Centre. Whole Foods sells pre-prepared food in the supermarket and also contains a small cafe.
- Coffee Mill 99 Yorkville Avenue, tel: +1 4169202108. Great Hungarian food at very reasonable prices, E.g. Goulash at CAD 6.50.
- Urbana Coffee has free wifi. They have cafes at Bay & St. Joseph and Yonge & Scollard.