TopsfieldNorth Shore (Massachusetts) : Topsfield
- Bradley Palmer State Park, Asbury St., Phone: 978-887-5931, . A 721 acre park. Peak bloom is in mid June.
- Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary, 87 Perkins Row, Phone: 978-887-9264, . Office and Gift Shop: Tu-F 9AM-4PM. Weekends and Monday holidays, May 1-October 31, 9AM-5PM and November 1-April 30, 10AM-4PM. Trails: Open dawn to dusk, Tu-Su and Monday holidays. Adults $4, seniors and 3-12 $3.
- Parson Capen House, One Howlett Street. Circa 1683. Displays and artifacts.
- Topsfield Fair, Route 1 Topsfield Fairgrounds, Telephone: 978-887-5000, (Fax: 978-887-3016, email: mailto:[email protected] ), . The biggest such event in eastern Massachusetts. Ten days starting last weekend in September 10AM-10PM. America's oldest agricultural fair (1818).
- Topsfield Strawberry Festival, 4 N Common St, Topsfield, MA 01983, . June 14th, annually. The Topsfield Strawberry Festival is an annual tradition taking place in the center of town. Strawberry short cakes are served by the tons and local artisans display their work in a craft fair. This event serves as the major fundraising effort for the Topsfield Historical Society. edit
- Luxe Nails and Spa, 17 Main Street, Topsfield MA 01983, ☎ 978 887 9300. Monday, Tuesday & Friday: 8am – 6pm, Wednesday & Thursday: 8am – 8pm, Saturday: 8am – 4pm, Sunday: Closed. Nail salon and spa in downtown Topsfield offering manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, waxing, and spray tans. The shop also sells jewelry and handbags and offers party packages. edit
- The Gift Horse, 20 Main Street, Topsfield MA 01983, ☎ 978 887 5225, . Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-5pm, Closed Sundays. The Gift Horse is a quaint specialty shop in the center of town offering a variety of products including home decor items, children's toys and books, and holiday decorations. edit
- Main Street Market, 19 Main St, Topsfield, MA 01983, ☎ 978 887 2005, . Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturdays: 7am-6pm, Closed Sundays. Country market in down town Topsfield offering freshly baked goods, artisan sandwiches, local and national beers, & affordable and superior wines. Also sells locally made soy candles, soaps and body products, Mariposa home wares. edit
- Alfalfa Farm Winery, 267 Rowley Bridge Road, Phone: 978-774-0014, (email: mailto:[email protected]).
|This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough information present. Please plunge forward and help it grow!|