Tomohon is the third-largest city in North Sulawesi after Manado, the capital and then Bitung, the harbor city. It is south of Manado.
- North - Tinoor, Kinilow, Kakaskasen, Wailan, and Kayawu. The first region to be discovered in Tomohon from Manado. There is mat production, fruit and flowers vendors in several parts such as in Tinoor for fruits and Kakaskasen for flowers.
- Central - Talete, Kamasi, Kolongan, and Matani. Downtown of Tomohon, center of public activities, hospitals, and Mayor office and city hall.
- West - Woloan and Tara-Tara. Traditional House (knockdown type) production, Woloan Ancient Park where Waruga, the ancient tombs are collected in one area, in the same area are 9 springs.
- East - Paslaten, Rurukan, Kumelembuai. Vegetable Farms on the slope of Mt. Mahawu and Mt. Masarang, and the famous Tomohon Traditional Market.
- South - Walian, Sarongsong, Pinaras, Lahendong. Hotspring areas, the outstanding Lake Linow is located in Lahendong.
Tomohon is an important town in Northern Sulawesi. It is young but holds an important role in tourism of the province. The panorama and nature of Tomohon are attractions for those who travel this far. It lies between two volcanoes, Mt. Mahawu and Mt. Lokon. The town is shaped like a starfish, with long tentacles visible from higher ground. Because of its position on the highland, Tomohon has a very mild climate, for which it is famous. The friendliness of its people is also well-known in the region.
Most people in Tomohon are Christian. Christianity plays an important role in all aspects of life. The Christians are diligent churchgoers. Mostly are Calvinist Protestants, members of Gereja Masehi Injili di Minahasa, abbreviated as GMIM /ghemeem/. Instead, the synod of the churches that spread over the Minahasa region is in Tomohon. Christianity has been developing in the area ever since the time of Dutch colonization. Every village in Tomohon has a church from this denomination. The oldest one is GMIM Pniel Kakaskasen 2.
Besides the Calvinists, there is also a Catholic congregation, which is the second biggest in Tomohon. Several parishes exist in Tomohon. The big ones are St. Fransiskus Xaverius in Kakaskasen and St. Joseph. In Kakaskasen, there is a Monestary called Biara Bukit Karmel or Karmel Monestary. There are also other congregations from other denominations such as Pentacostal, Adventist, and several minor denominations. Every village from north to south and east to west has luxurious churches (or at least luxe for its congregation). And also, one village would normally have more than one building according to the number of the denominations. That is one reason you will see a church every several hundred meters.
During holiday times, the people will decorate their houses, the lanes, the streets and so on with special themes. For example, during Christmas and New Year Christmas ornaments can be easily found anywhere in town. In several corners and intersections or in front of the church, a big white candle would stand up iluminating the lightless surrounding or a big decorated Christmas tree. Christmas musics starts playing as soon as September. They normally say "the months end in '-ber' are Christmas." During 1st - 24th December, the smell of Christmas cookies usually feel the air. The standard Christmas cookies in Tomohon such as nastar, kastengels, rambutan, biji-biji, sultana, snow white, kacang koek, corn flakes, and so on. The names of Christmas cookies are varied too. Christmas season would normally end with together with New Year on January 31st. During December, there would always be celebration they called it pre-christmas. In one month, a person could attend more than 10 pre-christmas celebration, for example pre-christmas of the office, of the church, of the neighborhood, the school, the relative, family, youth organization, woman organization, from NGO, sunday schools and so on. All the celbration will end in a certain day called "kuncikan", literally means closing day.
The Chinese in Tomohon also still maintain their tradition of celebrating Chinese New Year and the biggest festival is on the 15th day after New Year, called Cap Go Meh. There will be a procession of calling the spirits of the Chinese Gods or Goddesses to possess mortal human bodies and they will be carried on sedan chairs from the temple around downtown to bestow their blessings on its believers. In this procession, the possessed mortal will perform magical things such as piercing the his own cheek with some solid and sharp stick without from one to the other side without any bleeding out, a sword carrier will hit his own back with a very sharp sword without injuring himself, the other will cut his own tongue without injuring himself as well. This procession usually attracts attention of the whole town.
Islam believers, although, a few, but they still have number in Tomohon. There is a special community in Southern Tomohon, they lived in a village called Kampung Jawa, literally means Javanese Village. Idul Fitri and the Month of Ramadhan are also celebrated here. However, there is not special procession for the holidays like at the other cities in Indonesia but praying in the open field on the day of Idul Fitri.
Tomohon is one of Minahasa Tribe region. Therefore, the Tomohoners are Minahasans. However, Minahasa Tribe is divided into several sub tribes, Tomohon belongs to a sub tribe called Tombulu. Pakasaan Tombulu spreads from Tombuluan in the east of Pineleng and Tombariri in the west and from Tomohon in the sourth to Manado in the north. Pakasaan Tombulu speaks Tombulu Language, Manado Malay, and Bahasa Indonesia. It is believed that Tomohon is the center of Pakasaan Tombulu. Pakasaan Tombulu in Tomohon, especially those who lives in the region of Kakaskasen has special customs that is still maintained up until today.
This is a tradition of steam bath to a woman in several weeks after giving birth to a child. This is a traditional body cleansing process. The process of bakerah will be started by a special woman who has ability to arrange the process. She will boil a pail of water and while in the process, she will also put several special herbs such as leaves of agati tree (sesbania grandiflora) or leaves of hummingbird tree, lemon grass (cymbopogon nardus), kajuputih oil, and several other herbs into the boiling water. After the water boils, she will prepare a bucket or pail and pour the water and the herbs in side the container. The new mother will be asked to seat on special chair where under it where the bucket is placed. She will be sitting and having steam bath for around one hour. She will repeat it the process for 7 days in a row.
This is a tradition of working together in the farm. Long time ago when modern technology of cultivating was still a dream and rare to be found, people in the highlands of Minahasa especially in Tomohon created a system of working the land togehter called mapalus. Mapalus is a group of male and female farmers who were associated in a system, bounded with their own or the village regulation to cultivate their farm lands. The farmers usually were divided into a timer and the workers. The timer had function to watch the time while working, carrying the drum and hitting the drum or another instrument called tetengkoren. The process starts at the dawn around 04.30 AM by the sound of the drum. As the timer hit drums with special pattern of hitting, the other member of the group would come to the appointed time that could be at a house of one member, at the intersection, at street corner or anywhere possible for the meeting. And then by the guiding of the drum carrier, they would go to one member's farm. They would work as the sun ray started showing up. While working, the worker usually sang songs either with group or repeating one person to the other.
Tomohon is reachable from any place in Indonesia. The nearest airport is Sam Ratulangi in Manado about 33 km and can be reach in 1 hour via Ring road or 1,5 hour via Manado. There are many airlines destination in this airport are from Jakarta, Makassar, Bali, Gorontalo, Tahuna, Ternate, Sorong, Singapore, Balikpapan and several other minor cities. The airlines with route to Sam Ratulangi airport are Garuda Indonesia, Silk Air, Lion Air, Batavia Air, Sriwijawa Air, Merpati Air, Wings Air, and several chartered air lines.
Tomohon is also reachable by ship and the nearest harbor is Manado harbor for provincial area, and Bitung Harbor national and international service. There are several ship route by PELNI harboring at Bitung Harbor.
1. KM. DOBONSOLO
MAKASSAR (South Sulawesi) - BAUBAU (South East Sulawesi) - BITUNG (North Sulawesi) - SORONG (Irian Jaya) - MANOKWARI (PAPUA) - JAYAPURA (PAPUA)
2. KM. LAMBELU
MAKASSAR (South Sulawesi) - BAUBAU (Buton Island, S.E Sulawesi) - AMBON (Maluku) - NAMLEA (Maluku) - TERNATE N.Maluku) - BITUNG (North Sulawesi)
3. KM. DOROLONDA
BALIKPAPAN (East Kalimantan) - PANTOLAN (Central Sulawesi) - BITUNG (North Sulawesi) - TERNATE (North Maluku) - SORONG (Irian Jaya) - MONOKOWARI (West Papua) - NABIRE (West Papua) - SERUI (West Papua) - JAYAPURA (West Papua)
4. KM. TILONGKABILA
BENOA (Bali) - LEMBAR (Lombok, West Nusa Tenggara) - BIMA (West Nusa Tenggara) - LABUAN BAJO (Flores, East Nusa Tenggara - MAKASSAR (South Sulawesi) - BAUBAU (Buton Island, S.E Sulawesi) - RAHA (Muna Island, S.E Sulawesi) - BITUNG (North Sulawesi)
Tomohon is reachable also by BUS or Car from cities in Sulawesi or Celebes Island such as Makassar, Pare-Pare, Toraja, Poso, Tentena, Palu, Toli-Toli, Ampana, Gorontalo, Bitung, Kotamobagu, Manado and other minor cities.
Bus Terminals to Tomohon is from Tondano, Kawangkoan, and Manado and destined to Terminal Beriman, Tomohon.
Get a rental car direct from the airport on arrival. Cost around Rp. 500,000 per day Included Driver, or Self Drive aproximately Rp.300,000.- per day, can be used for around minahasa. For Central Information tel +62-852-4022-0620 or +62-431-892-979
- Bluebird Taxi (Bluebird), (Manado to Tomohon, Airport to Tomohon and other areas), ☎ +62-431-861234. Rp.100.000.
- Mikrolet Tomohon Tondano (AB), Terminal Tondano (Tondano-Tomohon-Tondano). 06.00-20.00. Rp. 4.000,-.
- Mikrolet Tomohon Sonder (AC), Terminal Sonder (Sonder-Tomohon-Sonder). 07.00-19.00. Rp. 3.500,-.
- Mikrolet Tomohon Tanawangko (AF), Terminal Tanawangko (Tanawangko-Tomohon-Tanawangko). 07.00-15.00. Rp.6.000,-.
- Bus Tomohon Manado, Terminal Karombasan, Manado - Terminal Beriman Tomohon (Manado-Tomohon-Manado). 05.00-20.00. Rp. 6.000.
Bendi Local Transportation in Tomohon
There are several ways to get around Tomohon area. The first one is by Mikrolet. Mikrolet is the light blue Mitsubishi Colts and can be found everywhere with various destinations. They operate on set routes with established fares but also can be chartered when it is empty. The passenger seats in a Mikrolet face forward with maximum 9 passengers. Some mikrolets are fully furnished with a small LCD TV, CD Player or music player, comfortable seats and so on. All regular routes begin and end in the main terminal called Terminal Beriman.
Bendi is a local name for horse cart and can be a second option to go around Tomohon. Just like Mikrolet, Bendi also operates on set limited routes. Only from downtown to Areas such as Matani, Walian, Kamasi, and Kolongan. This bendi is the old transportation along with cow cart called Roda Sapi. While bendi served for public transportation in town, roda sapi served the route to the farm or rice fields. Nowadays, the fare for a trip by bendi is Rp. 2.000. And can be chartered up into 4 hours to go around downtown Tomohon.
Ojek is an Indonesian term for Public Motorbike. The fares are various depend on the distance of a particular destination but it usually starts from Rp. 3.000 until Rp. 20.000. This Ojek can also be chartered daily. The chartered fare is around Rp. 50.000 / per day without Fuel. By ojek, we can reach the places unreachable by Mikrolet or Bendi, even by Rental cars.
Daily in front of Bethesda Hospital, at downtown, you can find many cars lining up. They are called black taxi or Rental Cars. The cars can be hired daily, weekly, monthly and even annually. The rate is various between Rp. 250.000,- up to Rp. 500.000/day. The service can be include driver and fuel or without them as well.
As a cool highland, Tomohon has some very pleasant hiking and walking.
- Lake Linow (Danau Linow)
- Mount Mahawu (Gunung Mahawu)
- Mt. Lokon
- Mt. Masarang
- Tintingon Hill
- Via Dolorosa at Mahawu (Jalan Salib Mahawu)
- Tumimperas Waterfall
- Wawo Hill
- Knockdown House Industry
- Ancient Site and Amphitheater Woloan
- Tinoor View Point
- Inspiration Hill (Bukit Inspirasi)
- Tinoor Waterfall
- Tomohon Traditional Market
- Temboan Hill, Rurukan
- Geothermal Lahendong
- Palm Sugar Industry
- Pagoda and Buddhayana Temple
- Sony Art Gallery (Painting Gallery)
- Bukit Doa Mahawu (Jalan Salib Mahawu), Jl. Lingkar Timur, Kakaskasen Dua, ☎ (+62) 431 3358833. a quiet area made for Christian pilgrim to remember the sacrifice of Jesus until He died on the cross. Inside the area there are Chapel of Virgin Marry, amphitheater Mahawu and man made grotto. All welcome Rp.2500 per person.
- Buddhayana Monastery, Sunge, Kakaskasen tiga, ☎ (+62) 431 3360881. a Buddhist religious and meditation complex. Chinese culture preserved in architecture of statues, Kwan Im goddess palace and pagoda. Religious service every Sunday 15.30. Free.
- Sightseeing Around Tomohon, Flowers Lane Vacation | Jl. Kel. Tangkawarow No. 2 Kakaskasen, ☎ +62-431-3488659, . 08.00. When you stays in one of the resorts in Tomohon, having nothing to do, one of the option is go around Tomohon. FLV can arrange your sightseeing trip. starts from USD 30 / per pax. (1.339082,124.835123)
- Bird Watching, Flowers Lane Vacation (Jl. Kel. Tangkawarow. No. 2 Kakakaskasen), ☎ +62-431-3488659, . 05.00 - finish. There are several and special as well as incredible birds can be found in Mt. Mahawu and Mt. Lokon in Tomohon as well as the other part of North Sulawesi such as Rufus Bellied Eagle; Brown Cuckoo Dove; Mountain White Eye; Dark Fronted White Eye; Scarlet Honey-eater; Crimson Crowned Flowerpecker; Sulawesi Spotted Goshawk; Sulawesi Serpent Eagle; Bay Coucal; Yellow Bellied Malkoha; Superb Fruit Dove; Citrine Flycatcher; Streaky Headed White Eye; Grey Sided Flowerpecker; Island Verditer; Sulawesi Dwarf Woodpecker; Mountain Tailorbird; White Browed Crake; Cinnamon Bittern; Scaly Breasted Munia; Cinnamon Munia; Little Egret; Wandering Whistling Duck; Ziting Cisticola; Lesser Coucal; Glamorous Reed Warbler; Javan Pond Heron; Black Kite; Bhraminy Kite; Blue Breasted Quail. Start from USD 30 / person. (1.339082,124.835123)
- Horse Riding, Flowers Lane Vacation (Jl. Kel. Tangkawarow. No. 2 Kakakaskasen), ☎ +62-431-3488659, . 9 am - 2 pm. There is a very interesting activity can be done in Tomohon, Horse Riding. The 4 hours trip is to Wawo hill. Start from US$40. (1.339082,124.835123)
- Grand Central Supermarket, Jl. Raya Tomohon. 9 AM - 9 PM. The first supermarket in Tomohon, very close to Bethesda Hospital. Selling many kinds of daily needs as well as fashion, computer, multimedia and so on.
- Cool Supermarket, Jl. Raya Tomohon, Walian - Tomohon Selatan. 9 AM - 9 PM. Very nice Supermarket in Southern Tomohon. Selling many kinds of daily needs such as vegetables, herbs, fruits and the other stuffs as well as fashion, books, mechanical tools.
- Century Supermarket, Jl. Raya Tomohon.
- Pasar Beriman Tomohon (Tomohon Traditional Market), Pasar Tomohon (besides the Bus Station). 05.00 AM - 02.00 PM. Sell various kinds of vegetables, spices, herbs, fish, meats, fruits, flowers, clothes.
- Gecko Art, Jl. Raya Tomohon, Kinilow (near by the intersection to Onong Palace and Highland Resort). 09.00 AM - 05.00 PM. This is one of the souvenir shops in Tomohon. There are various kinds of souvenirs showed in this small shops. Travelers can choose according to their preferences. Rp. 20.000 + / Items.
- BLPT Kaaten, Jl. Raya Tomohon Tondano, Kaaten (Beside the road to Tondano). 9 AM - 3 PM. Locates in Kaaten, Matani 1 - Central Tomohon, BLPT is a coconut wood and arenga palm production. They make knockdown house from Coconut Wood and also various kinds and models of furniture such as tables, chairs, desk, cupboards, beds as well as small stuffs like toys. Rp. 20.000 - Rp. 500 million / Item.
- Industry Rumah Panggung Woloan (Knockdown House Industry), Jl.Tomohon - Tanawangko, Woloan 1. 9 AM - 4 PM. One of the famous product in Tomohon comes from the Knockdown house Industry. There are various type of house made in this area, all the houses are made by wood. These houses are very good in the area prone to earthquake. Beside that, the house is able to be dismantled and reassembled. After the house is done, it will be dismantled and be shipped to the new owner's land and reassembled there. Rp. 150 Million - Rp. 300 Million.
Eating on Banana leaves, a tradition of People in Tomohon, especially in Kakaskasen that is still well maintained
Nasi Jaha, literally Evil Rice. Called so possibly because of its taste so different from normal rice
Tomohon is very famous for Minahasan cuisine. Minahasan food or Manadonese food is usually very spicy. Among Indonesian Cuisine, Minahasan Cuisine is one of the spiciest cuisines. Traveler must pay attention to what they are asking in the restaurant. If you are not accustomed to spicy food, you will have to communicate with the waiter or waitress.
- Sup Ubi / Bete - is a very tasty home-cooking for appetizer. It's made by Xanthosoma root with edible hibiscus leaves and or Water Spinach leaves.
- Braunebonen - literally red bean soup. Cooked either with cow bones or pig legs with herbs such as clove, nutmeg, white pepper. The minahasan likes to eat this together with rice.
- Sup Kacang Ijo - literally green bean soup. The preparation is very similar with braunebonen.
- Kua Asam / Kua trang - Sour soup or Clear Soup. The local people has a riddle about this food. "Salt from the sea and Sour from the Mountains meets together in a pan, what is that?" - and the answer is Sour Soup, because it's made by several herbs such as spring onion, lemon leaves, lemon basil, tomatoes, a little bit chilli, red ginger and fish with little bit salt and lime. Very tasty.
- Sup kentang - Potato Soup cooked in Pasta such as macaroni or rice vermicelli.
- Tinorangsak, pork cooked with herbs such as spring onion, lemon leaves, lemon grass, chilli, and other kinds of herbs; it is cooked in bamboo. Several prepare it using frying pan.
- RW /err weh/, dog meat cooked with chilli, lemon grass, lemon leaves, spring onion and other kinds of herbs.
- Paniki, bat cooked in coconut milk with spicy herbs.
- Paku Popaya Bulu, Vegetables of Edible Fern and Papaya leaves (sometimes with flowers too), cooked in bamboo with spices and herbs. Some people likes to add the salty pork fat.
- Ayam Bulu, Chicken cooked in bamboo.
- Ayam Bumbu RW, Chicken cooked with spices for RW.
- Bebek Bumbu RW, Duck cooked with spices for RW.
- Bebek Bulu, Duck cooked in bamboo.
- Ayam Garo, literally means scratching chicken, because the preparation is a fast mixing of the herbs and spices on the frying pan similar to scratching it. This food is categorized to spicy food because of the amount of chilli.
- Babi Garo, literally means scratching pork, the process is similar to Ayam Garo.
- Babi Tore, literally means crisp pork.
- Kapala Babi, literally means Pig Head. It is pig head boiled in spiced soup.
- Acar, made of young bamboo, carrots, cucumber, peanut, herbs and other spices such as turmeric and onion.
- Ikan Woku Blanga, any fish cooked in Main Minahasan Spices: chilli, turmeric, ginger, lemon grass, lemon leaves, lime, candle nut, lemon basil, turmeric leaf. It's called blanga because it's prepared by using frying pan.
- Ikan Woku Daong, any fish cooked in Main Minahasan Spices: chilli, turmeric, ginger, lemon grass, lemon leaves, lime, candle nut, lemon basil, turmeric leaf. It's called daong because it's prepared by using palm leaves called woka.
- Ikan Woku Kring, any fish cooked in Main Minahasan Spices: chilli, turmeric, ginger, lemon grass, lemon leaves, lime, candle nut, lemon basil, turmeric leaf. It's called kring because it's prepared with less of water and when it's cooked, we can barely see any soup in it.
- Rica Rodo, made of corn, aubergine (egg plant), long bean with spicy herbs, chilli, and smoked fish.
- Sayor Pusu' made of florescent or banana heart, cooked with entrails of animals, normally chicken or pork, such as intestine, heart, and liver.
and so on.
- Buah segar - literally fresh fruit, it is prepared from various kind of fruits but mainly papaya, apple, avocado, pudding or gel, young coconut, rambutan, longan, and soursop in syrupy and milky water.
- es braunebon - red bean ice, prepared from red bean cooked in traditional made of palm sugar and then later mixed with blended ice and sweetened condensed milk.
- Es Kacang Susu - Milk and Peanut Ice, prepared from peanut and served like red bean ice.
- Gohu - prepared from chopping papaya with spicy syrup containing red ginger, chilli, vinegar (palm vinegar is better), sugar (brown sugar is better), onion. The local likes to add more chilli.
- Klapertaart - literally coconut tart, prepared from young coconut mixed with milk, eggs, maize flavor, sugar and raisin and frozen in the fridge.
Kukis Kalapa, Binyolos, Onde-Onde, Onde-Onde Pulo, Cucur, Curut, Apang, Apang Coe, Apang Polote, Nasi Jaha, Dodol, Bobengka, Ongol-Ongol, Geto', Gabin Fla, Biapong, etc.
- Galilea, ☎ (+62)431352841. The best pig ribs in town. A full meal of white rice, 3 pig ribs (costellata), braunebonen (red beans) soup and vegetable only cost Rp 15.000 (US$ 1.5) (1.317759,124.838282)
- Kobong Cafe, Jl. Raya Tomohon. (1.304904,124.832521)
- Kit Sang Restaurant, Jl. Raya Tomohon. (1.325047,124.838448)
- Restaurant Sineleyan, Jl. Raya Tomohon. (1.330249,124.839108)
- Risoma Restaruant (Restoran Risoma), Jl. Raya Tomohon - Manado, Tinoor (On the way to Manado). 11 AM - 9 PM. The best Minahasan Cuisine. It locates out of town and unfortunately the restaurant is hard to achieve just by microlet service. The menu includes Pangi, Acar, Tinorangsak (pork cooked in Bambu), RW (dogmeat), Paniki (Fruit Bat meat), Braunebonen (Red bean soup), Sayor pait (bitter vegetable) and many more. Rp. 20.000 / Person.
- Heng Mien Restaurant (Restoran Heng Mien), Jl. Raya Tomohon Manado, Tinoor (On the way to Manado). 10 AM - 10 PM. The famous Minahasan Cuisine Restaurant in town. Unfortunaley, this restaurant also locates out of town on the road to Manado. The menu are almost all the famous of the Minahasan cuisine such as RW, Paniki, Pangi, Sayor Pait, Acar, and so on. To get here, you can charter a mikrolet the fare starts from Rp. 75.000 per trip, or ask the hotel to arrange the Dinner here. Rp. 20.000 / Person.
Cap Tikus and Saguer are two kinds of famous drink in Tomohon. Cap Tikus is distilled beverage from Zap. While Saguer is the Zap harvested from palm tree. Saguer has several tastes that are sweet, sour, bitter, sweet and sour, sweet and bitter, bitter and sour, all the tastes comes out depend on the technique of the farmers harvesting the zap.
There is also a certain kind of drink called Sukur, made of red ginger cooked in traditional made of brown sugar. This drink is very good for health. Often time used when somebody get cold or cough.
- Gardenia Country Inn Tomohon, . About 30 minutes from downtown Manado, this inn offers villas, bungalows, and rooms. Rates starting at $90 (chalet single occupancy.) Overpriced!
- Volcano Resort. Five minute ride on a public mikrolet from the Terminal, and a 5 minute walk off the main street. Or you can charter a mikrolet for about 15,000 Rp. Wooden bungalows with attached cold showers cost 125,000 Rp per night.
- Happy Flower Resort, Jl. Rungku Kakaskasen 2 | North Tomohon (Tomohon City), ☎ +62 813 40310 671, . Right across from the Volcano Resort. Four large bungalows with hot and cold showers; The rate range from Rp.150,000 - Rp.250,000 per room per night. rp 130,rp 150 000,rp 200 000.
- Highland Resort Tomohon (Highland Resort and Spa), Kinilow Jaga VI, ☎ (+62) 431 353333/353888, . checkin: 12.00; checkout: 12.00. Right outside of town and a 400 meter walk from the main road. Newer and sleeker bungalows than the Happy Flower and Volcano Resorts with hot showers and TV. The rate is per room per night, with it's luxurious facilities. The resort gives free internet WiFi service and free massage. €30 - €60.
- Onong Palace, Kinilow. A ten minute walk from the Highland Resort. The bungalows are spaced further apart from each other than the Highland Resort and are also quite new. 250,000 Rp. per night
- Mountain View Homestay, Jl. Raya Tomohon, Walian Tomohon Selatan (In front of Cool Supermarket), ☎ +62-431-353423. It locates fifteen minutes ride on a public Microlet from Terminal Beriman Tomohon, and in front of Cool Supermarket. The homestay or inn have hot and cold shower. Mobile contact +62-81340363553 Rp.100.000 - Rp.175.000.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!