Revision as of 03:31, 29 August 2006
Thakhe is in Khammouan.
- Before you go about knee deep in water to wait for a canoe to arrive you must:
* Read the rules on a wooden board near by.(Written in both Lao and English)
*Take a rest in the empty huts where people who are associated with the cave will be.
- When you're done getting prepared(don't bring much with you but money to borrow a sin to enter the cave).
- Required,someone will wait by the dock area to take a maximum of 6-9 people by canoe to the not so far away island(it's probably a 2-4 minute ride).
- Borrow a sin from the area you go up the stairs.
- When you're out of the cave,and if you brought money you can purchase a VCD outside about the cave.
- You of course won't be doing any eating in the cave,but there is a rest area where the wooden board of rules are,you can eat(if you brought your own food) and rest,but if you didn't bring any food you can purchase some snacks in the first hut.
- Bottled drinks can be boughten at the first hut.
- The cave is open until 5pm. No one sleeps there unless they're watching over the cave.