Tarma is a town in the department of Junin, Peru. Also known as Santa Ana de la Ribera de Tarma and the Pearl of the Andes.
- Huachoy. Ruins featuring ancient paintings.
- Huagapo´s Cavern (Gruta de Huagapo, Quechua for Cavern that cries). Possibly the largest cave in Peru.
- Semana Santa. Easter street parades, April
- Tarmatambo (Collcas de Tarmatambo), (11º 28' 36 S 75º 41' 07 W). Stone buildings and terraces. (-11.4767,-75.6853)
- Yanamarca (Quechua for Black Town). Chanca culture, ruins of a three story building.
- Picante de Cuy
- Municipalidad Provincial de Tarma, .